Sympathy and Prayers for Richland Band Member and Family

auntkim

Forrest High School would like to extend our deepest sympathy and Prayers for the Richland High School Band member who collapsed and passed away yesterday after Richlands performance at the Lebanon Band competition. We were so proud of the remaining band members who came out on the field to receive their awards and can only imagine how difficult that was for them to do.

Dear fellow marching band members,

I was at the blue devil marching invitational also. My high school band's uhaul was only about twenty feet away from when the ambulance came through. When I came back from the bus, my band director was telling everyone to move to the front of the uhaul because an ambulance was going to come through. I watched as the paramedics preformed cpr vigorously and watched as the pool of blood was covered after they drived away. I had not known that the boy had passed until reading this post. My sympathy goes out to Richland as well.

Im a member of the University of North Alabama "Pride of Dixie" and march with a Richland Band Alumni. I was in the director's office today when he asked the director to miss practice and go to the funeral. Im sorry to hear that and on behalf of the UNA "Pride of Dixie" I would like to send our deepest sympathy for this band members family and the Richland Band itsself.

WOW! i was at that competition the entire time and had no clue that this happened. did this person happen to be having trouble on the field and sit on the sidelines for a while after her band came off the field?

The Oakland Band would likewise like to extend our deepest sympathy to their band, family, and friends.

No...actually...I think was one of my friends....She was having a panic attack....

• 2 weeks later...