Father Ryan showed it's true colors last Friday!

THECONVERT

You're correct. MBA whose team stinks this year beat FRHS and they should be embrrassed for loosing to such a bunch of loosers. Maybe they will get back on track for the balance of the season and win 2-3 more games. I suspect MBA will still stink and loose most of their remaining games.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad:

First, when you respond with a quote, it is preferred that you respond under it so that the conversation occurs in chronological order.

Second, lose, as in the opposite of win is spelled lose. Loose is the opposite of tight.

Third, Ryan still plays BGA, Baylor, BA, and McCallie. They will likely go 1-3, giving them a season ending record of 5-5, which will have them miss the playoffs again, which will secure them a place in the annals of mediocrity, where they seemed to have found a permanent home.

Fourth, MBA's worst team in recent memory shut out Ryan's best team in recent memory to continue a 10 game winning streak over the Irish. Even at our worst, we're better than your best.

Edited by Redtwin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we are staying put and you guys are moving down next year along with BA, MBA, etc. There will only be two divisions next year in football..

Also, I am quite sure your Head Coach would trade beating JPII to win a BIG Region game any day of the week. The Ryan JPII game is a "fun" game that has absolutely no baring on each team making or not making the playoffs..

Nobody is moving anywhere, it simply is re-classification. Once again this fun game business is baloney. JPII wanted to win that game as much as anyone on the field. Your defense can't cut the mustard and the clock will strike twelve for JPII beginning next season and this season as well in the playoffs. You will be moving in with the big boys next season and there is no cake games on your schedule, unless you go out of the division. A record of 2-8 will about do it next year. You won't have the superstar then unless somebody writes another check. Or you might get another superstar with that tuition rate that you charge non-catholics. JPII against Christian Brothers, JPII against BA, JPII against Baylor, JPII against MUS, what a scary thought. It will be even scarier in all the other sports as well. :D Gotta go and polish the Bishop's Cup. :D

I also heard MBA fumbled twice inside Ryan's 10 yard line. It's pretty bad when you get shutout...

Its not all that bad when the other team scores only one touchdown the whole game. Of course, you are not expected to realize this since the team you follow ain't going to shut out anybody with that defense. Once again, I repeat Congrats to MBA on the win, it was a hard fought game by both sides as anyone that attended would attest to. :D

If you are going to spell check you may want to start with your own posts. Whose preference is it how I post? Your preference? What a joke. MBA's team was terrible and Ryan should be embarrassed for losing the game. I won't even stoop to bribing up the phantom calls for some home cooking to secure the win. I'm pretty positive Ryan will end up with a better record than MBA despite the patsy schedule MBA plays.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad:

First, when you respond with a quote, it is preferred that you respond under it so that the conversation occurs in chronological order.

Second, lose, as in the opposite of win is spelled lose. Loose is the opposite of tight.

Third, Ryan still plays BGA, Baylor, BA, and McCallie. They will likely go 1-3, giving them a season ending record of 5-5, which will have the miss the playoffs again, which will secure them a place in the annals of mediocrity, where they seemed to have found a permanent home.

Fourth, MBA's worst team in recent memory shut out Ryan's best team in recent memory to continue a 10 game winning streak over the Irish. Even at our worst, we're better than your best.

If you are going to spell check you may want to start with your own posts. Whose preference is it how I post? Your preference? What a joke. MBA's team was terrible and Ryan should be embarrassed for losing the game. I won't even stoop to bribing up the phantom calls for some home cooking to secure the win. I'm pretty positive Ryan will end up with a better record than MBA despite the patsy schedule MBA plays.

Ole Dad

With all due respect Ole Dad, I don't think anyone in Div II plays a "patsy" schedule.

Ole Dad

Just donate some money toward the new stadium and keep drinking the kool-aid, it will get better this week because FR plays the second winless team on the schedule this week.

Buzz,

I didn't make that up. It's the facts. They played an 0-5 Paul Dunbar. A "AA" CPA team whose opponents are a combined 6-24 and a Trinity Kentucky team that basically plays intermural games. If they played a Div. II schedule it may be different but that's the facts.

Ole Dad

With all due respect Ole Dad, I don't think anyone in Div II plays a "patsy" schedule.

Ole Dad

I think you have officially lost it. You might want to ask your orderlies to make sure they're giving you the right medications.

Buzz,

I didn't make that up. It's the facts. They played an 0-5 Paul Dunbar. A "AA" CPA team whose opponents are a combined 6-24 and a Trinity Kentucky team that basically plays intermural games. If they played a Div. II schedule it may be different but that's the facts.

Ole Dad

OK...granted, they may not have a tough "out-of-league" schedule, but they do play Brentwood Academy, McCallie, Baylor, Father Ryan, Memphis University School, Christian Brothers High School, PJPII, and a good but smaller CPA. It's not the toughest schedule, but absolutely none of those teams are patsies.

Buzz,

Ole Dad

Ole Dad:

Pretty hard to get this kind of attention playing an "intermural" (intramural) schedule at the highest level of KY football:

Tony Bianco Southeast Rankings

Take a trip through the archives. Tony is familiar with MBA as well.

Ole Dad:

Pretty hard to get this kind of attention playing an "intermural" (intramural) schedule at the highest level of KY football:

Tony Bianco Southeast Rankings

Take a trip through the archives. Tony is familiar with MBA as well.

Wait a minute....my argument has now been shot. I had no idea that Trinity was ranked 12th in the southeast at 5-1 (with their lone loss coming from the Big Red). With the six teams they play in DivIIAAA, PJPII, CPA, and Trinity, I would say that MBA plays a pretty tough schedule.