2007 Draft

After looking over the Titans schedule they could very easily go 0-16. They will have to pray to maybe slip up and beat Houston or catch Buffalo stumbling at the end of the season. They're terrible. They should get rid of everybody except Vince and Bullock and start over next year, maybe to try have an expansion draft or something. Haynesworth should be suspended for the rest of the season, without pay. Bunch of losers. :lol:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

After looking over the Titans schedule they could very easily go 0-16. They will have to pray to maybe slip up and beat Houston or catch Buffalo stumbling at the end of the season. They're terrible. They should get rid of everybody except Vince and Bullock and start over next year, maybe to try have an expansion draft or something. Haynesworth should be suspended for the rest of the season, without pay. Bunch of losers. :lol:

Calvin Johnson is the answer!

Guest dare_2_dream

Never take a WR that high in the draft.

.. i dont think it really matters what we draft and where we draft them .. In case you havent noticed, WE stink

.. i dont think it really matters what we draft and where we draft them .. In case you havent noticed, WE stink

actually we don't stink, we have talent, the problem is coaching. Jeff Fisher needs to be gone, Norm Chow is not an NFL Offensive Cordinator, and the front office needs to be over hauled.

if you notice that teams that made a coaching change last year are becoming better and better. maybe it isn't the titans players and maybe it is the lack of coaching.

Guest dare_2_dream

actually we don't stink, we have talent, the problem is coaching. Jeff Fisher needs to be gone, Norm Chow is not an NFL Offensive Cordinator, and the front office needs to be over hauled.

if you notice that teams that made a coaching change last year are becoming better and better. maybe it isn't the titans players and maybe it is the lack of coaching.

:thumb: we are 0-4 and we dont stink? if we have all this talent, we shouldnt be getting pounded by teams. we shouldnt be losing to the dolphins. i agree our coaching staff is awful but still.

:thumb: we are 0-4 and we dont stink? if we have all this talent, we shouldnt be getting pounded by teams. we shouldnt be losing to the dolphins. i agree our coaching staff is awful but still.

They have been pounded twice. Once by a good San Diego team and another time when VY was making his first start ever. The Titans should be 2-2 at this point. This coaching staff has done a terrible job of managing the team and has not put the team in position to win games. The whole QB debacle will make this season one not to remember. The VY pick is going to be a bad one until he raises his completion %, and to do that Norm Chow is going to have to call plays that complement him. Fisher needs to give White more carries, he is IMO the most productive back we have.

But its time for Fisher to hit the road, yes he may be a good coach but he has lost control of this team and the Titans need a fresh philsophy in town.

Guest dare_2_dream

They have been pounded twice. Once by a good San Diego team and another time when VY was making his first start ever. The Titans should be 2-2 at this point. This coaching staff has done a terrible job of managing the team and has not put the team in position to win games. The whole QB debacle will make this season one not to remember. The VY pick is going to be a bad one until he raises his completion %, and to do that Norm Chow is going to have to call plays that complement him. Fisher needs to give White more carries, he is IMO the most productive back we have.

But its time for Fisher to hit the road, yes he may be a good coach but he has lost control of this team and the Titans need a fresh philsophy in town.

The Titans selection of Vince Young puzzles me, still. He is an INCREDIBLE athlete, there is no denying that. He is yet to prove to me that he can be a NFL qb. Everyone in the NFL is an athlete. I still Jay Cutler is the future QB of the NFL. Our draft picks havent made much sense to me lately, but I guess Im not supposed to understand... Jones over Rolle, Young over Cutler.. I can only imagine what next yr might bring our way.

The biggest problem with the so-called experts wanting this person fired, or that person picked, is that the overwhelming majority of them:

1. Highest personal experience in football is high school,

2. Couldn't diagram a decent play themselves, or diagram to defend one,

3. Equates what goes on with the NFL with what they think they see during college games,

4. Has not talked with anyone about the NFL or the Titans with anyone who has ever played or coached at that level,

5. Listens to the same goobers on talk radio who are equally clueless, in a format driven by the people who thrive on contention and feed similar mindsets. The talk shows are all about ratings and nothing drives ratings like controversies.

They (and the papers) will beat the drums to make changes ( a good segment wanted VY, and today Climer says they were dumb to start him- you can't have it both ways).

What my analysis says is that we have had numerous subpar drafts that, and given the cuts needed by the salary cap problems, have culminated in a team that is underperforming and won't get better until better players are brought in. Point in case is the disastrous Tyrone Callico, Andre Woolfok, and Kevin Carter trade that has robbed the Titans of three potential impact starters.