district 9 meet

pnthrsroc07

ive seen usjc and theit times looked fairly good. i have seen nothing that would lead me to believe etown is in the mix. im not saying they arent, but they have shown no signs of life this year.

this year will be a race for third behind dl and fra no questions asked. it would be pretty sweet if mlk got 3rd and completed the region sweep at state but i think it will probably end up being usjc in 3rd

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this year will be a race for third behind dl and fra no questions asked. it would be pretty sweet if mlk got 3rd and completed the region sweep at state but i think it will probably end up being usjc in 3rd

elizabethton looked pretty good at vol classic. they looked like they were no where near peaking yet.

and remember, last year all people could talk about was how fra, etown, and page would be top 3 at state. well, who came in 3rd? knox catholic...few people saw that coming...the beauty of cc: the surprise attack. <_<

elizabethton looked pretty good at vol classic. they looked like they were no where near peaking yet.

and remember, last year all people could talk about was how fra, etown, and page would be top 3 at state. well, who came in 3rd? knox catholic...few people saw that coming...the beauty of cc: the surprise attack. :thumb:

well idk who was talking about page but if u ever saw them run like i did u would have known they peaked around tn classic and were decent at best.

and remember, last year all people could talk about was how fra, etown, and page would be top 3 at state. well, who came in 3rd? knox catholic...few people saw that coming...the beauty of cc: the surprise attack. :thumb:

yeah a surprise 3rd place is completely different from a surprise win. like i said the top 2 are already decided pretty much. there really is no surprise 3rd place team this year because none of us know whos gonna get it. there are like 5 teams with a chance or more and etown is one of them along with many others. and i agree with stealth i dont remember thinking to myself page is gonna get 3rd. i thought it was gonna be dl but they didnt either. the reason knox catholic surprised everyone was because half the state didnt know they had switched to a/aa that year. most of us probably thought they were still d2 until regionals came around

one of my best friends goes to dl and he says nobody is gonna know whats gonna hit them. theyre layin low bc they have nothin to prove in these races. its all about the last race. they want people to think theyre close when in reality theyre not gonna be.they have three guys under 17:25 three under 17:40 and one not far behind according to some past district races. it will be interesting to see what happens but i still hope we can beat em!

one of my best friends goes to dl and he says nobody is gonna know whats gonna hit them. theyre layin low bc they have nothin to prove in these races. its all about the last race. they want people to think theyre close when in reality theyre not gonna be.they have three guys under 17:25 three under 17:40 and one not far behind according to some past district races. it will be interesting to see what happens but i still hope we can beat em!

That's interesting considering that everyone expected them to dominate this year including some people predicting them to break FRA's state record of fewest points. The other one is also interesting considering they only had one guy break 17:25 and only two others break 17:40 on Tuesday.

That's interesting considering that everyone expected them to dominate this year including some people predicting them to break FRA's state record of fewest points. The other one is also interesting considering they only had one guy break 17:25 and only two others break 17:40 on Tuesday.

they have run more meets than the one on tuesday smart one. one guy ran 17:12 one ran a 17:27 and the other ran a 17:29. the others did bad and they still got 2nd by six points. they'll be ok.

they have run more meets than the one on tuesday smart one. one guy ran 17:12 one ran a 17:27 and the other ran a 17:29. the others did bad and they still got 2nd by six points. they'll be ok.

I understand they have run more meets than the one on Tuesday. I'm not an idiot. But if you just take PR's from all the teams, then a lot could look extremely good right now. Based on their most recent meet, they did not meet your standards. What's to say they won't do that at State? Now DL is still the team to beat, there is no doubt about it. They're the favorite, they know it, and everyone else knows it. But they are not unbeatable.