Battle Ground vs. Father Ryan

utfootball08

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that can't make the game you can watch the live video and audio webcast at:

www.schoolsportsradio.com

Did any of you happen to watch the game last Friday night? We should have a better connection (going to hardwire instead of wireless). Any comments, they will be welcome.

Thanks

Dean Johnson

www.schoolsportsradio.com

Well lets put it this way, boys. Father Ryan has scored 33 points againt teams who have not won a game. They've allowed an average of only 3 points against teams who have not won a game.

BGA is winless.

You do the math.

In my opinion, Father Ryan is a very good team. They beat us with their second string quarterback. I was very impressed with them on both sides of the ball. They are fortunate to have their new coach as they are much improved, unlike us.

Also I was very impressed with their fans. They were very friendly and gracious winners over Briarcrest. I appreciate their attitude and congratulate them on a fine year so far and wish them the best of luck the rest of the year. I do hope they make the playoffs and go far.

In my opinion, Father Ryan is a very good team. They beat us with their second string quarterback. I was very impressed with them on both sides of the ball. They are fortunate to have their new coach as they are much improved, unlike us.

Also I was very impressed with their fans. They were very friendly and gracious winners over Briarcrest. I appreciate their attitude and congratulate them on a fine year so far and wish them the best of luck the rest of the year. I do hope they make the playoffs and go far.

Thank you Saintsfan, I agree about the fans. A class act. Read this post JPII fan. By the way, Father Ryan will be coming to visit your school in about a month or so for some Basketball. B)

Edited by fieldman