District 11AA

Big Country

No, he was referring to your post about the Liberty/CCCHS game where you stated you were laughing so hard you lost your breath.

Here's my issue with you.

The majority of your posts give the appearance that you are still in high school, maybe as old as a sophomore.

Here you are an adult in a semi-professional role as a radio personality for a 11AA program, yet you seem to be REVELING IN THE DEMISE OF YOUR OWN DISTRICT'S TEAMS to the 12AA schools, well Liberty at least. Wow, a lightbulb just went off in my head, it's not 11AA getting beat that you're enjoying, it's only the Cheatham County teams that you're getting a kick out of seeing get beat. Dude, swallow that jealousy, don't worry, I think I'm the only one who remembers your 11AA predictions and how ludicrous they were.

We know that NO TEAMS IN AA stand a chance against Liberty. We have established that time and time again. Stop beating the horse already, it's been dead awhile.

Are we 11AA fans fooling ourselves? No, I can't find one post on this board that has said anyone will beat Liberty.

Still look forward to meeting you, but you gotta let go man, for the most part you are chatting with kids 18 and younger, take it for what it's worth.

That's true. Sometimes I forget that most of these 18-19 year old guys on here are spouting off with emotion.

Do I have anything against the Cheatham county teams? Absolutely not. I cheer for them. I just love watching a great team like Liberty Tech, they don't come around often. Just trying to make these guys realize that reality has to set in too. I've seen teams from our District Waverly too, who after they get out of the district struggle because we just don't play the same type of ball that these West Tennessee guys do.

I am rooting for Harpeth and Sycamore but I realize it just is not going to happen.

Look forward to meeting you too.

Oh,by the way. I am a kid at heart and always will be. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm 49 going on 16. Life is more fun that way.

Edited by papatiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. Sometimes I forget that most of these 18-19 year old guys on here are spouting off with emotion.

Do I have anything against the Cheatham county teams? Absolutely not. I cheer for them. I just love watching a great team like Liberty Tech, they don't come around often. Just trying to make these guys realize that reality has to set in too. I've seen teams from our District Waverly too, who after they get out of the district struggle because we just don't play the same type of ball that these West Tennessee guys do.

I am rooting for Harpeth and Sycamore but I realize it just is not going to happen.

Oh,by the way. I am a kid at heart and always will be. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm 49 going on 16. Life is more fun that way.

Who are you trying to make understand REALITY??? Please find one post that says ANYBODY WILL BEAT LIBERTY. Not BC, either because you and me both know that he was just kidding.

Thanks Slube. It's easy to do a good job when you have good kids. All the credit needs to go to the boys for finally getting us over the hump. Just curious, who are you a fan of?

I spoke with you the other night at CCCHS shortly following the Harpeth win over Sycamore. Congrats to your team on an outstanding season and you deserve to be commended for the way you got those great young men to go down to a hostile environment like Bolivar and battle the way that you guys did. I'm sure there were some long faces in the house when you guys went into the lockerroom for the intermission :D

GREAT SEASON CREEEK WOOD SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Hey, it's Slube using another login. I'm a Harpeth fan, you do know me. My wife Shelly and you went to school together.

Yes, I know who you are. I've always wondered what parent was HHS1-makes sense now. Thanks for the nice comments. It's been a long 5 years. Our best wishes go out to the Indians against Bolivar. It would be nice to say that we gave a loss to not only the district champs but also a region finalist.

I spoke with you the other night at CCCHS shortly following the Harpeth win over Sycamore. Congrats to your team on an outstanding season and you deserve to be commended for the way you got those great young men to go down to a hostile environment like Bolivar and battle the way that you guys did. I'm sure there were some long faces in the house when you guys went into the lockerroom for the intermission :lol:

GREAT SEASON CREEEK WOOD SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Thanks BC. I told my assistant in the 2nd quarter that it sure was quiet in that gym.

Yes, I know who you are. I've always wondered what parent was HHS1-makes sense now. Thanks for the nice comments. It's been a long 5 years. Our best wishes go out to the Indians against Bolivar. It would be nice to say that we gave a loss to not only the district champs but also a region finalist.

Thanks BC. I told my assistant in the 2nd quarter that it sure was quiet in that gym.

Well Slube isn't HHSnumber1fan he just know's him very well :D

Slube, all his answers seem to have Liberty in there somewhere. We could be talking about the Bolivar vs Harpeth game and he'll throw out Liberty. Plus it seems like someone is missing Rico and Curtis just a little bit. :D

Slube, all his answers seem to have Liberty in there somewhere. We could be talking about the Bolivar vs Harpeth game and he'll throw out Liberty. Plus it seems like someone is missing Rico and Curtis just a little bit. :D

Who wouldn't miss Rico?

Also, you can look and see that Liberty gets mentioned when others bring up that they are going to beat them or give them a close game. Only then.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:49 PM)

It's not just our district, no one in the state can beat them I think.

Guys, you got me all wrong. I love our District, it is a lot of fun year round watching these guys compete.

I also want to say that I still think Joey Beech deserved MVP, especially after his performance against Liberty Tech. Great job Joey!

We'll see what happens at Waverly, so good luck Harpeth and Sycamore in your games.

Edited by papatiger

Papa Tiger

I'll be broadcasting the game tomoorow night for CA do I need to bring an extension cord or multiple outlet plug to do the broadcast via cell phone? I think you guys use the same equipment.

there is a hard line in the gym. I told the principal to open up another line. I don't know if he did or not. So you might want to bring a telephone cord for a hard line or use a cell phone for your equipment. Verizon picks up fine there. Bring you an short extension with a power strip. You will be on the balcony directly behind the scorers table. My partner and myself will be around. We'll help you if you need help getting anything hooked up. Be careful. Let me know if you need anything.