Ooltewah Senior Night (10/05)

VballDaddy78

Ooltewah will be hosting Soddy Daisy and Boyd Buchanan on Thursday night, in their last regular season match of the 2006 season. Varsity play begins at approximately 5:30 pm. Whitney Wulf (#14) and Rachel Robbs (#24) are the only 2 seniors on the team. Both will be honored before the first match.

You girls have contributed so much to the Ooltewah team and we wish you both the best, as your career at OHS begins to wind down. :thumb:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah will be hosting Soddy Daisy and Boyd Buchanan on Thursday night, in their last regular season match of the 2006 season. Varsity play begins at approximately 5:30 pm. Whitney Wulf (#14) and Rachel Robbs (#24) are the only 2 seniors on the team. Both will be honored before the first match.

You girls have contributed so much to the Ooltewah team and we wish you both the best, as your career at OHS begins to wind down. :D

Congrats to Whit and Rachel for fine careers and for representing well. Enjoy your night ...and ask for more sets on Sr night :thumb: !

You girls have contributed so much to the Ooltewah team and we wish you both the best, as your career at OHS begins to wind down. :D

Oh, gosh, it comes to this...senior night! :thumb:

My best to Whit and Rachel in their future endeavors! Sad night for parents, though. I'll be thinking of you, 78, you know that - right?

CU, I submitted your picture at the concession stand last year for the senior scrapbooks that were given out yesterday at Page. You were a big part of all our girls' VB lives. Now I'm getting all teary eyed.

You know I love you, PM. That was a nice thing to do!

Congrats to Whit and Rachel for fine careers and for representing well. Enjoy your night ...and ask for more sets on Sr night :thumb: !

Jinx,... double jinx,... triple jinx,... infinity jinx,... you owe me a coke!

Ok, I'm sitting hear getting a little teary-eyed just reading your alls post!

And CP to save you a "post" ......yeah I know, I'm a "big baby"! :thumb:

78 I will miss seeing you around....best of luck in the tournament.

THe thing I will miss the most is you getting a certain individual in a figure four leg lock and getting him to "tap out".

78 I will miss seeing you around....best of luck in the tournament.

THe thing I will miss the most is you getting a certain individual in a figure four leg lock and getting him to "tap out".

Ah yes.................................. the memories! :thumb:

Thanks C20, and who says we won't be seeing each other again soon?