Region One

porkchop103

Weights are still up in the air and will probably stay that way until after weight management. Most of our guys have added 10-15 pounds of muscle in summer lifting and pre-season so I don't really know how much fat they are carrying. Some of that will drift off in the first few weeks of practice but don't know how much. I would love to see every kid on the team jump 1-2 weights because of hitting the weights hard. It's easier to coach guys with big biceps (and pecs, and legs, etc.) Not to mention that the girls like it when they fill out those Maroon and Gold singlets. :angry:

Well I gues that means that you need me on your team since I got all of those features lol. :lol: I think east will be pretty good this year is filipe(sp) returning this year. I think its to early to predict who will place in state this year except for the people comming back that placed last year.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I gues that means that you need me on your team since I got all of those features lol. ;) I think east will be pretty good this year is filipe(sp) returning this year. I think its to early to predict who will place in state this year except for the people comming back that placed last year.

Hey Willett, are you gonna make weight??? I wanna wrestle u when the season starts...just wait til the gville-mwest match and well wrestle ;)

He can say whatever he wants to. I know what im capable of. So he can talk all he wants,We will see what happens when we wrestle.

FIRST THING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS WILLETT WILL PUT A DIP IN THEN THEY WILL START THE MATCH IT WILL BE A GOOD MATCH THEN LATE IN THE MATCH WILLETT WILL BLOW OUT HIS KNEE AND BE OUT FOR THE SEASON AGIN :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...