Region One

porkchop103

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what team is gonna win it this year

IM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT MORRISTOWN EAST WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR BUT THEY HAVE SOMETHING THIS YEAR THEY HAVENT HAD IN DECADES...........A COACH. NOT A GUY WHO GOT STUCK WITH THE JOB BUT I FORMER STATE CHAMPION WRESTLER FROM FLORIDA. HE'S GOT THE TEAM LOOKING TOUGH. HE RECRUITED VAN HORN AS HIS ASSISTANT SO HE BRINGS ADDED INTENSITY AND PRACTICE PARTNER FOR THE MIDDLE WEIGHTS. LOOK FOR FELIPE RODRIGEZ TO BE A MAJOR SURPRISE THIS YEAR. AND LOOK FOR THE CANES TO LOOK BETTER THAN THEY HAVE IN DECADES HE'S GOT THE PROGRAM GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Edited by canedad145

WILL ANY STATE CHAMPIONS COME OUT OF REGION 1 THIS YEAR? I KNOW ALOT OF KIDS PLACED LAST YEAR. I KNOW BEN MURRAY IS PROBABLY THE BEST SHOT BUT ARE THERE ANY OTHERS?

Im sure we will have a few. We got to much talent I mean there is alot of sloid teams this year so it it should be exciting season.

Tdarist are you comming to preseason tourment?

Guys, I have to agree with the good stuff that you said about the JC Press. They do a real good job of covering sports. You need to know that the coaching staff had already prepared a packet that had all of that information in it to give out to newspapers that were interested. We had already compiled all of those statistics in a mini media guide that we just handed to the reporter. You have to make it easy for the press to cover you. I'll give you a copy of what we put together if you want it.

If you are talking about the Crockett pre-season...no, I'll be in Seymour with the JV. If you're talking about Greeneville JV/9, I'll be in NC with the varsity.

Good luck to everybody this year. The Region 1 guys at the takedown tournament this weekend looked tough. It's going to be a great year.

Guys, I have to agree with the good stuff that you said about the JC Press. They do a real good job of covering sports. You need to know that the coaching staff had already prepared a packet that had all of that information in it to give out to newspapers that were interested. We had already compiled all of those statistics in a mini media guide that we just handed to the reporter. You have to make it easy for the press to cover you. I'll give you a copy of what we put together if you want it.

If you are talking about the Crockett pre-season...no, I'll be in Seymour with the JV. If you're talking about Greeneville JV/9, I'll be in NC with the varsity.

Good luck to everybody this year. The Region 1 guys at the takedown tournament this weekend looked tough. It's going to be a great year.

TDartist you guys going to the catholic tourney???