Region One

porkchop103

All of the varisty wrestlers in Region 1 would weigh approxiamtely 27,300 pounds. We would have to know how many people are on the rosters to get an idea of how much everyone in Region 1 weighs. I would guess there's about 75,000 pounds of "everyone" in Region 1. :thumb:

Edited by TDArtist

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the ranked guys in region one

4. Matt King(Greeneville)

4. Caleb Myers(Greeneville)

2. Will Haynes(Tennessee High)

5. Joel Brimer(Greeneville)

5. Charlie Arrington(Greeneville)

2. Brad Robbins(Jeff County)

2. Ben Murray(Science Hill)

that means that there are 7 ranked(preseason) guys in region one :thumb:

Coach Shelton,

I'm not from a nut farm in New Mexico, I'm from a loony bin in Western North Carolina. You better start rooting for a team with a slightly darker shade of green if you know what's good for you. Woof! Woof! AOOOOoooooooo!!!!

How soon are you going to see me? It's bad that we both got other things to do all winter.

Take care of them doggies.

Coach Shelton,

I'm not from a nut farm in New Mexico, I'm from a loony bin in Western North Carolina. You better start rooting for a team with a slightly darker shade of green if you know what's good for you. Woof! Woof! AOOOOoooooooo!!!!

How soon are you going to see me? It's bad that we both got other things to do all winter.

Take care of them doggies.

I think the exact quote after the 91-34 thumping we took at S East as

"PUPPIES." Unfortunately this early in the year we can't hide in the dog house.

Ha Ha. Better days are coming. (and at least they're learning History.)

Se ya Bro. (How bout Wed night) Call me.

Anybody know how things went at Crockett last weekend? What teams looked good. Did any individuals look impressive? What teams were there?

Greeneville looked very good at the Crockett preseason. Nobody beat them, and that was with many of their best wrestlers absent (band trip, Myers brothers out of town, etc.). Chuckey-Doak also went undefeated; they wrestled Tennessee High, West Greene, and Boone.

Actually, everybody looked pretty good...numbers seemed to be up on all of the teams, and some of the individuals were very impressive. Of course, it was only a preseason event and the actual lineups and match results when we start for real will probably look a lot different.

I think SH would be the best team if they had a good Asst. Coach. I don't know who that guy is but they must have gotten him from the Nut farm in New Mexico???

Just kidding TDArtist!! Hope you have a great year.

I'll always have to root for GHS since they're my alma mater but SH is my #2 since your there.

See ya soon.

I know for a fact that the assistant coach at SH is from a Nut farm.

I wonder what his opinion would be about the poster who says East hasn't had a coach in decades. East's coach from the fall of '99 to the Spring of '01 was from the same nut farm.

Do you ever wonder what he is doing now?

On a serious note, Kiki Ramos was one of the toughest kids I have coached. He was only in the sixth grade at the time, but won the middle school conference(Hamblen, Greeneville, and Jeff county) championship at around 119. He is the kicker for M. West and a stand out soccer player, but I do not think he wrestles anymore.

Edited by coachcollins

For those of ya'll that don't know, Coach Collins gives one of the best looking free haircuts south of Kentucky. How are you doing? Are you still in Georgia? You need to come up to the Hill and visit, you know everybody on the coaching staff. It would be like a reunion. E-mail us at topperwrestling@hotmail.com.

For those of ya'll that don't know, Coach Collins gives one of the best looking free haircuts south of Kentucky. How are you doing? Are you still in Georgia? You need to come up to the Hill and visit, you know everybody on the coaching staff. It would be like a reunion. E-mail us at topperwrestling@hotmail.com.

No, we moved to Knoxville in October. I plan on getting up that way.

I am excited to get to see some TN wrestling. You all will have to help me catch up.