Will Meigs go 10-0?

Gator Football

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard and Sweetwater are not "pushovers" for Meigs. With that having been said I do believe they'll be an unbeaten region champ entering the playoffs. Better look out though because first round playoff matchup possibilities include White House, Pearl Cohn, Greenbrier, Macon Co., & Sycamore. There is no "sure win" in either one of those five cases :blink:

Meigs is now 7-0 and will be travelin to Howard to play for Region championship.

Can they go 10-0 and go undefeated? and can the Meigs crowd push them through the playoffs hosting it at home? Meigs is a tough place to win, what you think bout it all?

I got to attend the Meigs/Polk game Friday night. Meigs is certainly impressive and have improved even more since I saw them dismantle Notre-Dame. By my count Meigs only has six seniors on this team, so next year can be special if they can replace some of the heart and leadership in the six they lose. I do know that some colleges of various divisions are looking at least at four of these seniors. They're a gritty bunch of kids who are hardnosed and determined, but that doesn't mean they can't slip-up and lose a game to Howard or Sweetwater. I expect Meigs, and maybe the second place team in the region, to make it past the first round of the playoffs. If the second place team is Polk, they will need some toughness in the trenches, and learn how complete a few passes at critical times.

Meigs is now 7-0 and will be travelin to Howard to play for Region championship.

Can they go 10-0 and go undefeated? and can the Meigs crowd push them through the playoffs hosting it at home? Meigs is a tough place to win, what you think bout it all?

LAST YEAR meigs needed to beat howard to get into the playoffs....an what a game it was....goin into overtime the tigers pulled it off....THIS YEAR meigs is playing howard to see who the region champions will b.....howard is gonna b tha biggest game for tha tigers so far this year....i wish howard tha best of luck.....but when it comes down to friday i can guarntee u that meigs will b straping on their helmets ready to play

i believe it will come down to each teams defense 1.) cause if u cant score you cant win an 2.) both meigs an howard can move tha ball well on offense.....meigs has got a good quarterback running backs and recievers....an on defense theyve got charlie mobraint at MLB'r an a good DE tyler moore............howard is fast so meigs will have to keep up if they want to have a chance.....i beileve it will b almost as close of a game this year as it was last

YEA WE CAN IF WE CAN KEEP UP THE HARD WORK,10-0