Blackman vs Warren County

Wednesday, October 11

Semifinals , Winners

Cookeville/Oakland vs Blackman/Warren county 5:00

Siegel/Riverdale vs Lebanon/White County 6:30

Thursday

5:00

Winner vs Winner

As I understand it the 7AAA and 8AAA REgional will be in Tullahoma but I don't know the dates

The Regional championship should be at the district 8AAA champion. Not necessarily at Tullahoma. But I have my diet coke riding on Tullahoma.

So I can get a flavor of your taste in coke, I know your taste in teams, is that Regular diet or is it the new and improved Cherry Coke. Pageman would also ask if that included Brats with it but knowing you are close to the lake, you must have some of those Tims Ford Crappie riding on it too.

So I can get a flavor of your taste in coke, I know your taste in teams, is that Regular diet or is it the new and improved Cherry Coke. Pageman would also ask if that included Brats with it but knowing you are close to the lake, you must have some of those Tims Ford Crappie riding on it too.

Well if the truth be known and my roots being from Wisconsin, give me a Brat and adult beverage any day. And sorry to say Pageman, Bratman, you have met your match when it comes to Bratology. :thumb:

Well if the truth be known and my roots being from Wisconsin, give me a Brat and adult beverage any day. And sorry to say Pageman, Bratman, you have met your match when it comes to Bratology. :thumb:

i can't believe another advocate of Bratology. Hmmmmm, you wouldn't also be a "Rock Star with Country Connections" also like the Pageman is, are you? The real question is How do you like them fixed? Are they with tomato catsup or what do you smother them with or do they smother you? Pageman will need some of these questions answered I'm sure to enroll you in the Brats Hall of Fame(You would be the third if I'm not mistaken). Best of Luck at hope to see you at a vb match.

Tuesday, October 10

Cookeville vs Oakland, 4:00

Cookeville 3-0 over oakland

Siegel vs Riverdale

Siegel over Riverdale 25-17, 25-11, 25-16

Lebanon vs White County

Blackman vs Warren County

Wednesday, October 11

Semifinals , Winners

Cookeville/Oakland vs Blackman/Warren county 5:00

Siegel/Riverdale vs Lebanon/White County 6:30

Thursday

5:00

Winner vs Winner

Scores above

cookeville will win the district no doubt. but there is a question who they will be competing against in the finals...

lebanon-is very aware of defenses being run by the other teams in the district. london and iceland..if they are on it. lebanon could get through with the win. they played good against white county. and took it in 3.

siegel-who knows who is playing where. who will set? run middle? outside? much confusion, who knows what they will come out and do.

i don't know who i'm rooting for on this one. kinda leaning towards the blue devils! they deserve it!

cookeville will win the district no doubt. but there is a question who they will be competing against in the finals...

lebanon-is very aware of defenses being run by the other teams in the district. london and iceland..if they are on it. lebanon could get through with the win. they played good against white county. and took it in 3.

siegel-who knows who is playing where. who will set? run middle? outside? much confusion, who knows what they will come out and do.

i don't know who i'm rooting for on this one. kinda leaning towards the blue devils! they deserve it!

MJ, you are perceptive and seem to know a lot internally about the Stars some of which could have only come from someone that is or has been involved and know the game very well. It appears everyone was not on the same page but this program will survive and this is not the last good team that will be beaten before state. There are a lot of good teams left and really a lot of balance. Sorry we couldn't have depended on your support for the whole year.