ETSCA Organizational Meeting on Thursday!

rSquared

Softball Coaches:

I need a couple or so coaches who would be interested in helping me get an East TN Softball Coaches Association started.

I have spoken with MTSCA officers/members many times over the past several months and gathered their input/ideas on how to successfully get an association such as this off the ground and running! I just need a few willing coaches to help me get the process underway.

If you are not familiar with the advantages of a coaches association, please go to the Middle TN Softball Coaches Association website at www.mtsca.com and take a look at what their association does and how it benefits high school softball players, fans, and coaches! ;)

If you have an interest in becoming one of the few who will help get this association kicked off in East Tennessee, please email me or give me a call on my cell phone ASAP. I'd like to begin the first step in this process by the end of October or early November.

Thanks, rSquared

William R. Roark, Head Coach

Knoxville Catholic High School

(865) 742-8108 (Cell #)

roarkr14@yahoo.com or chsroarks@aol.com

Edited by rSquared

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...