District 7-AA

yuckamuck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the team to beat?

Upperman is more than likely the team to beat. I saw them a couple times at summer camp, they looked pretty good, but this district is pretty wide-open, it could be anyone. Dekalb Co. looked pretty tough at camp this year and the games I watched they didn't have Woodward.

Here's a little early season ranking.

1. Upperman

2. Livingston

3. Dekalb or Smith

4. Dekalb or Smith

5. Macon

6. York

7. Cannon

Upperman is more than likely the team to beat. I saw them a couple times at summer camp, they looked pretty good, but this district is pretty wide-open, it could be anyone. Dekalb Co. looked pretty tough at camp this year and the games I watched they didn't have Woodward.

Here's a little early season ranking.

1. Upperman

2. Livingston

3. Dekalb or Smith

4. Dekalb or Smith

5. Macon

6. York

7. Cannon

I would probably have York 2 or 3rd

Yea, they could be I guess, I dunno. I saw em' at camp, they looked ok. It'll be a close race throughout the whole district. I'll say Upperman would be #1, but they will be in some dog fights, just like evryone else will be. I don't see any one team dominating the district.

It'll be close between them and LA. How many starters did Uppermand return?

It'll be close between them and LA. How many starters did Uppermand return?

4 I think. They lost two seniors I believe, but I think only one started. Either way, they return probably the most experience. Smith returns 4 starters, and a pretty good bit of experience as well. They can win if they play team ball, they looked real good at camp at times this summer, but if they don't learn to be more team oriented, they will be in trouble.

Edited by Z King of D Swing