District 7-AA

yuckamuck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County probably will have a good team...a fourth place team. Believe it or not, but Dekalb has reloaded again after losing Randolph and Hooper. Look for DC tigers to beat LA twice and push Upperman to the limit. DC may drop a game to smith, but just one.

I highly doubt the DC Tigers will beat LA once. LA has a young team, but most of these guys have been playing together since 4th grade. It wouldn't surprise me if LA takes the district crown at the end of the year. But who knows anything can happen.

I highly doubt the DC Tigers will beat LA once. LA has a young team, but most of these guys have been playing together since 4th grade. It wouldn't surprise me if LA takes the district crown at the end of the year. But who knows anything can happen.

Well Livingston might win the district. Upperman will give them a run. Plus it dont matter who wins the district because the other district teams will dominate the region so.

I think that youth will be LA's downfall. Yes, they have played together since fouth grade, but thet doesnt stack up against proven 7-AA veterans. Upperman and Dekalb will be the top two teams, easily. LA will have its flashes of brilliance throughout the season, but they may not be able to pick up any major momentum until district tourney.

Well Livingston might win the district. Upperman will give them a run. Plus it dont matter who wins the district because the other district teams will dominate the region so.

I don't belive 7AA will get swept this year. Smith plays 4 region games so we'll get a look at a couple of the other district teams. I believe its Station Camp, White House twice, and DCA. That other district is tough, but I don't believe they sweep the region again.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Do not underestimate macon co . , they got a really good coach in Jason Welch and are still equipt with alot of defensive weapons .

Evendough there scoring machine and district mvp colby stinson is gone there can still make it to the regionals .

Good luck macon !

They'll be a tough team. I give them the sleeper team role of the district. If they don't suprise anyone in the regular season, they could possibly upset someone in the tournament.

Do not underestimate macon co . , they got a really good coach in Jason Welch and are still equipt with alot of defensive weapons .

Evendough there scoring machine and district mvp colby stinson is gone there can still make it to the regionals .

Good luck macon !

speaking of macon county, where is tennisguy? tennisguy knows 7AA