best band in the midstate

im number 1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Forrest High School Rocket Band of Blue from Chapel Hill, Tn. !!!! State Runners Up to Adamsville for the small band State Championship.....Great job this year to the Band (second in the State) and the Color Guard (second in the State) and to Field Commanders Brooke and Steffi (first in the State)....Wow what a year :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Those must be some real good bands if they are better than Smith County's "Pride of the Upper Cumberland!"

Thanks man! I'm the lead trumpet player at SC an that's a lofty complement. I appreciate it. We work hard. That's all we can do.

Best band in the mid-state BY SIZE:

Small: I'd have to say that would be Goodpasture

Medium: That's going to be a 3 way tie in my opinion. We (Smith County "Pride of the Upper Cumberland")are right up there with Forrest (Rocket Band of Blue) and Sycamore is a really strong program this year as well.

Large: Siegel...no doubt

X-Large: Probably Blackman High School. I don't see alot of the BIG bands though. We compete in East Tennessee alot so I see all those cats.

• 2 weeks later...