WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah where in the heck is what a game,commonsense,and tcpioneer3 been?In the past they have been on here bad mouthing WG players,fans,and coaches. How about you guys giving these players some credit and their coach.Jesse Bible player of the year in the county and Greenlee coach of the year in the county.Even you guys should give WG some credit.

Congrats on having a mediocre season...glad to see you at least you won a few games this yr. Want a cookie? You can pat yourself on the back now, and im sure you would vote for Greenlee as coach of the year. I would vote for my brother if he was the coach too....

Congrats on having a mediocre season...glad to see you at least you won a few games this yr. Want a cookie? You can pat yourself on the back now, and im sure you would vote for Greenlee as coach of the year. I would vote for my brother if he was the coach too....

Yeah I would vote for my brother too. But who else deserves to be coach and player of the year. Greenlee has turned this program around, and he has some great players to go along with him. Bible has become the second leading score holder in WG history during his career.

Where have you been?I missed reading your great knowledge of sports in Greene Co.I guess you couldn't handle WG having a pretty good season.Who else would you give coach of the year to?WG better conference record than CD.We beat SG twice and better record.WG is better than NG,so sir who would you give coach of the year to.Maybe it hurts you to say it but Greenlee should get coach of the year in the county.These players and coaches have made basketball fun to watch in Mosheim.Maybe you are jealous of WG!

Oh yea friday is here. If there are any players from wg that looks on here, this is for you. You all have had a great season, but we are not finish yet, keep your minds clear and play with your heart, and remember what those letters mean on your jersey tonight. The whole town of will be there tonight, just for you and we will be cheering as loud as we can for you all. We are proud of you all, and lets beat Sullivan North tonight. Are prayers go out to you all tonight.

Edited by Familyguy2