BA vs Briarcrest

jp2fan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at that game and from what we were told it was a significant injury. While I would have liked for the game to be completed I think it was the right decision to end it in the 3rd quarter. We were told the injured player's parents were not there and he needed immediate medical attention. I know if my son was 200 miles from home and was injured that badly I would hope that football would be second on the coaches minds. So while I have questioned some of the Briarcrest coached decisions this season I agree with how they handled this unfortunate situation.

Briarcrest had a player break his collar bone in the first half.

My prayers go out to the injured player and wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Thank you! Your President wrote a very classy letter explaining the situation and everyone at Brentwood Academy appreciated his explanation. It was very classy of him. There is no bad blood that I know of.

Being in Memphis I agree,there should be a ambulance at every game,but in the city the ambulances come from Fire Stations,which would means there is one close by most of the time.Where as with Briarcrest's sports complex being as far out as it is,there should have been a ambulance there.

Edited by rhsbooster