memphis

Did Colorado Rush start a team in memphis? ANd did Memphis FC merge with th e Memphsi Fury team? In trhe 90s age?

It is the old Memphis Falcons organization. Rush Nike has clubs all over the country. Virginia Rush, Tennesse Rush, and so on. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Colorado Rush. I know the Metros had club teams in NY, I don't know if the Red Bulls have followed that same system.

I would like to know more about the 90s. I got to watch the Arsenal and TNFC play last weekend in Knoxville to a 0-0 tie. Pretty high paced game with both teams having good opportunities. TNFC only had one sub so I am wondering where are all there players?

• 3 weeks later...

It is the old Memphis Falcons organization. Rush Nike has clubs all over the country. Virginia Rush, Tennesse Rush, and so on. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Colorado Rush. I know the Metros had club teams in NY, I don't know if the Red Bulls have followed that same system.

I would like to know more about the 90s. I got to watch the Arsenal and TNFC play last weekend in Knoxville to a 0-0 tie. Pretty high paced game with both teams having good opportunities. TNFC only had one sub so I am wondering where are all there players?

a lot of players were out with injuries/sickness. for a couple weeks we had to deal with a low number of subs. we're back to full strength now so we should have about 4 subs in the game against Crush next weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

TNFC also played a man down most of the second half during the Knoxville game. Injuries have over come them, but they were somewhat healthy for the Region III Premier League game Nov 11, where they won 3-0 against the Crush.

TNFC also played a man down most of the second half during the Knoxville game. Injuries have over come them, but they were somewhat healthy for the Region III Premier League game Nov 11, where they won 3-0 against the Crush.

I heard it was a pretty good game. These two teams are well above the rest of the competition in TN at this age. Both should be at regionals next summer and I look for them to make a little noise, if they can stay away from the Concord Fire or Dallas Texans.

The two '91 TN teams set it up in two weeks here in Knoxville for the Region III title in u-16. It will be interesting to see how that one turns out. That age group is pretty even throughout the state. The six teams in the final all have a good shot to win in the spring.

The u-17 showcase group looks strong for Disney this year. 3 of the top 5 teams are there including the National Champs. I would like to get tickets if anyone wants to send me a Christmas present. :lol: