Big G 94

Don C 89

Conig 88 (hmmmm.... )

Yo Duke: 78

New B. 75

Gerry: 72

Chas: 72

Reaction: -789,983,872

On a side note: It was a great "Coach T social" yesterday at the Notre Dame game. (5 of the above were there) I really enjoyed getting to meet and talk to so many of you. Conig, good luck in your run. You know, if you shave your head, you might be faster... :thumb:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeek... it's Sam and Goody's! How many times do I have to tell you?! :thumb:

Current standings:

Zeek 102

Big G 94

Don C 89

Conig 88 (hmmmm.... )

Yo Duke: 78

New B. 75

Gerry: 72

Chas: 72

Reaction: -789,983,872

On a side note: It was a great "Coach T social" yesterday at the Notre Dame game. (5 of the above were there) I really enjoyed getting to meet and talk to so many of you. Conig, good luck in your run. You know, if you shave your head, you might be faster... :lol:

How come I wasn't invited to the Coach T reunion? :lol:

I even live in Chatt.

Do you not want to meet the, at one times, worlds greatest. :)

Edited by reaction

Cheaters never prosper, but we always win. If it comes down to a tie breaker, i bet my goals number beats yours. :o

At least you are not in denial! Hey, I'll be down there tomorrow at 12:00. I'll bet you are heading north, though, for some strange reason :huh::o Tell her I said hello! If not, stop by.

On a side note: It was a great "Coach T social" yesterday at the Notre Dame game. (5 of the above were there) I really enjoyed getting to meet and talk to so many of you.

Ahhh...that`s good to hear. It`s always fun to meet other coacht`ers like that. As a Plus member I have exchanged cell numbers with a lot of folks from here through Private messaging and have been able to meet a lot of wonderful people.

And with CAK as our new A/AA State champs I forget who Zeek picked for the winner...

Eh. 4th is respectable in this contest. Shoot I almost did better here in something that I know nothing about verses my own silly state race. (4th there too)

Coniglio, I had to pick CAK...So, BigG can't catch me!

Congrats on 4th in the state, that's strong - I'm assuming that was in cross country?

And with CAK as our new A/AA State champs I forget who Zeek picked for the winner...

Eh. 4th is respectable in this contest. Shoot I almost did better here in something that I know nothing about verses my own silly state race. (4th there too)

WOW, I saw that, 4TH place out of 185 boy a/aa runners, that doesn't seem silly at all. It seems like alot of training, effort, and commitment over the years to get there. And it has you as grade 10, wow they better look out. A sincere congratulations to you !!!!!!!!!!!

Conig... I would STILL be running today. 4th is pretty dang good! PLUS, you still have 2 more years! I know that number will go to 1st! (in cross country, that is... I plan on defeating Zeek next season!)