Hampton vs. Cloudland

Funny! hahaha

My Coach T status is reader only but couldn't help but comment on this one.

This is why I love the people in Roan Mountain. They have great fans who love football.

Cloudland will be fine. They have some great talent in the sophomore and freshman class and the eighth grade team did very well. The return of Jordan Hughes will make them a contender next season.

I'm old school so they would probably run me off after two weeks.

Could Cobby Marlow and Pujo be two of my assistants?

Wut about acdcfan or rangerbook06, those are great assistants.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your guys lack of respect and overconfidence will come back to haunt you one day. Yes, we are coming to play ball Thursday, not roll over for Hampton or anyone else. And one day the shoe will be back on the other foot like it was for so many years. :thumb:

C'mon KING. Quit stalling. Give us your prediction. As far as lack of respect and overconfidence..............we are just feeding off of you. Cloudland should be humiliated Thursday. Wait...................they have already been humiliated over the Jellico and Grace Chriatian fiascos. I have a question for anyone that wants to answer. Since KING has said repeatedly that Region 1 is the weakest region, does that make the cellar dweller in region 1 the worst team in the state?????? :huh: Will you even be at the game thursdy KING? Doubt it. Can't wait to hear your response to this!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon KING. Quit stalling. Give us your prediction. As far as lack of respect and overconfidence..............we are just feeding off of you. Cloudland should be humiliated Thursday. Wait...................they have already been humiliated over the Jellico and Grace Chriatian fiascos. I have a question for anyone that wants to answer. Since KING has said repeatedly that Region 1 is the weakest region, does that make the cellar dweller in region 1 the worst team in the state?????? :D Will you even be at the game thursdy KING? Doubt it. Can't wait to hear your response to this!!!!!!!!!!!

This entire thread is ridiculous. Four things about this I am ired about:

1. The King has straightened up his act on here. I am glad. But fans from other teams seem to wish it was like the old days when he was less than savory on a lot of posts. I respect him for taking the stance that he has. I think it should be noted. I also want to note that this person who calls himself The King is one person and does not in any way represent the town of Roan Mountain.

2. Hampton is going to win this game. There is no reason for all the pumping up about it. It's a done deal and you guys know it. You have a fine team that is right now in the winner's spotlight. Enjoy it! But don't flaunt it, it's in very bad taste. You have our old coach. Why go on and on about it? It was his choice to leave Cloudland.

3. Cloudland needs a new head coach. We need someone who is willing to take risks with some innovative plays. We have some talent that is probably heartbroken at this point. The guys will show up and play to the best of their coached ability. I wish the players the best!

4. Playoff fame is temporary, from High school on up to the pros. Why does everyone keep referring back to the days of Bird, Benfield, and so on?

Thanks for hearing me out.

May :D

Funny! hahaha

My Coach T status is reader only but couldn't help but comment on this one.

This is why I love the people in Roan Mountain. They have great fans who love football.

Cloudland will be fine. They have some great talent in the sophomore and freshman class and the eighth grade team did very well. The return of Jordan Hughes will make them a contender next season.

I'm old school so they would probably run me off after two weeks.

Could Cobby Marlow and Pujo be two of my assistants?

some of our players that played for you said you were a great coach and so did some of the parents.

you know the game and from what Jo Sluder said could flat out play. he said you played tailback and could fly. I find that hard to believe. why don't you move on up here and help us out. I heard you like Roan Mountain. bring your boys too

maynardette said it best we need a coach and it dont need to be somebody from up here. I want to see some new blood. this year has been awful

some of our players that played for you said you were a great coach and so did some of the parents.

you know the game and from what Jo Sluder said could flat out play. he said you played tailback and could fly. I find that hard to believe. why don't you move on up here and help us out. I heard you like Roan Mountain. bring your boys too

maynardette said it best we need a coach and it dont need to be somebody from up here. I want to see some new blood. this year has been awful

Srry man, starman has a home and its on the creek.

4. Playoff fame is temporary, from High school on up to the pros. Why does everyone keep referring back to the days of Bird, Benfield, and so on?

Thanks for hearing me out.

May :thumb:

Its hard every year to compete for a playoff run. With Hampton coming down to 1A and Unaka, Grace, and Cosby building great programs its hard to have success year in and year out. Byrd, Benfield, and Christman came very often. They dominated the region. Coach Keith does a good job. Plus their best player, Jordan Hughes, has been hurt all year. They will regroup next year.