Dobyns-Bennent, State Champs?

Rolltribe37

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am Not as I said I did it as a Favor. We really don't have to worry about you much longer because I am sure you will be on the Basketball Forum in a couple of weeks <_< I am finished wasting keystrocks But I have a perfect smiley that looks like you :o . I like your round mouth :lol:

Hit a nerve :D .......

Yes your a Tennessee High fan all right. Who else would make a red neck commit like that. All you Viking fans can do now is pull against DB because you have no chance of even making it to Maryville for the "Annual Slaughter"

"I did it as a favor" ...............thats funny right there, I don't care who you are! :o

Hit a nerve <_< .......

Yes your a Tennessee High fan all right. Who else would make a red neck commit like that. All you Viking fans can do now is pull against DB because you have no chance of even making it to Maryville for the "Annual Slaughter"

"I did it as a favor" ...............thats funny right there, I don't care who you are! :lol:

If I was a fan I guess I would admit it........wouldn't I?.........I can say I really do not like TN HIGH but you can believe whatever you want.

Well this will be my last post for you so you can get your last word in and everone can marvel at how great WaCoff is and How much you know but remember as you set there at your computer with all you friends that you really are a complete Mo Ron. Yes of course I am a RedNeck and I was proud that you were able to notice. I am sure most that post here are.

Please Do us a favor WaCoff................Get a JOB..........Get a Life

Maybe you could try getting a Girlfriend........Not Rosie :D

Edited by fnlssrg

If I was a fan I guess I would admit it........wouldn't I?.........I can say I really do not like TN HIGH but you can believe whatever you want.

Well this will be my last post for you so you can get your last word in and everone can marvel at how great WaCoff is and How much you know but remember as you set there at your computer with all you friends that you really are a complete Mo Ron. Yes of course I am a RedNeck and I was proud that you were able to notice. I am sure most that post here are.

Please Do us a favor WaCoff................Get a JOB..........Get a Life

Maybe you could try getting a Girlfriend........Not Rosie :D

Well, Well, Well, I thought you were finnished wasting "keystrocks" back on post#72. All I can say is you were a big Vikings fan when they played DB, and South, ending your post with "Go Vikes" on both those threads. And no, I would not expect you to admit it now after the whoppin' both teams put on your Vikings. Like I said, get your mommy to read you back the post you have made and it will remind you of your beloved Vikings.

Some more notes to be made.....

I am at my Job right now. I actually get paid to do this <_<

My life is like one big party, I couldn't stand it if it was any better :lol:

Your girlfriend is also my girlfriend, Now ain't that Rosie! :o

Well, Well, Well, I thought you were finnished wasting "keystrocks" back on post#72. All I can say is you were a big Vikings fan when they played DB, and South, ending your post with "Go Vikes" on both those threads. And no, I would not expect you to admit it now after the whoppin' both teams put on your Vikings. Like I said, get your mommy to read you back the post you have made and it will remind you of your beloved Vikings.

Some more notes to be made.....

I am at my Job right now. I actually get paid to do this :thumb:

My life is like one big party because I am Gay, I couldn't stand it if it was any better :D

I don't need a girlfriend because I like Boys, Now ain't that Rosie! :D

Hey thats great........I am getting paid as well for this but mostly I prefer Half Life 2, Madden 07 and a little CounterStrike but sometimes I like coming here to needle people like you and make you mad and guess what..........It worked :D

Yes I know that I said that I was done but you see there are 6 of us watching for your replys and lol and rolling as we all take turns. I will be sure and get the Viking Fan to comment soon. We actually have a DB fan here as well (he doesn't know you)

See around WaCoff.......I hope you enjoy your award.

Edited by fnlssrg

Hey thats great........I am getting paid as well for this but mostly I prefer Half Life 2, Madden 07 and a little CounterStrike but sometimes I like coming here to needle people like you and make you mad and guess what..........It worked :P

Yes I know that I said that I was done but you see there are 6 of us watching for your replys and lol and rolling as we all take turns. I will be sure and get the Viking Fan to comment soon. We actually have a DB fan here as well (he doesn't know you)

See around WaCoff.......I hope you enjoy your award.

At first I thought well of course it would take six of you to take me on, but then again how could you possibly get six people that stupid in one room. :lol: Then I thought well of course, its a bunch of Tennessee High fans. Theres no way a DB fan would be hangin' out with you.

Hit a nerve :lol: .......

"I did it as a favor" ...............thats funny right there, I don't care who you are! :P

I wouldn't say we're pulling against DB, just being realistic.

As for Maryville, if the Vikings made it that far it probably would be a slaughter. That's why they are number one in the state.

I wouldn't say we're pulling against DB, just being realistic.

As for Maryville, if the Vikings made it that far it probably would be a slaughter. That's why they are number one in the state.

The one thing I can say that you can't say is, if DB does lose in the playoffs it won't be a slaughter.