Oliver springs @Wartburg

Sasquatch101

OS lost alot of talent last year. The Justice boys and Kelly as the quarterback, several Olinemen. Give Coach Brackett some time. I guarantee those boys will be hitting the weight room this winter. They just aren't very strong this year. These last few losses are not a good indication of coaching ability. From what some of the boys say, the team has quit. BEsides its only been a year ago since OS was like 1-9 or 2-8 wasn't it. Its not like they have been a powerhouse. Look at Rockwood, they had a great start and alot of talent but didn't even make the playoffs.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its that fine coach from "KINGSTON" , I mean what did we expect, we knew what kind of training he had when he came here so we should be glad its no worse than it is. When is the administration going to do something about it is the question?

If you don't like coach Bracket that much send him back to Kingston I happen to know theres alot of girls that play softball that would run through a wall for him.

With that being said give the man a fair chance you will not find a harder worker than him if I know him at all I guarantee you that 0 and 9 is hurting him more than anyone else.

Its that fine coach from "KINGSTON" , I mean what did we expect, we knew what kind of training he had when he came here so we should be glad its no worse than it is. When is the administration going to do something about it is the question?

your crazyyyyyyyy... do you think you could have done a better job coming in 3 weeks before the first game????! some people just get sick and tired of it.just talking about brackett like that. you try to scramble up a hole summer in 3 weeks time ..its hard .he's making the best with what he has..maybe this will #### the team off and make them want to win the game even more.Friday night will test who wants to win.players will play and score but only one comes out with a win..

brackett is a good person and a great friend..hes trying his best and he believes we can do it... so if anyone doesn't like his ways they can shuv it...

Edited by Sasquatch101

This is high school football and unless your a Maryville or Goodpasture etc your down years are extremely down. I played on a 1-9 team my freshman year and an 0-10 team my sophmore year and then went to the playoffs my junior and senoir year. Nothing is worse than being the joke of the region, county or city but it sure it nice when success comes.

both teams should keep their heads up (regardless of who is coaching) and work hard for this game and even harder for next year. I'll pick Wartburg in a close one and good luck to both teams.

Edited by gjredskin

what in the world is that supposed to mean? with his kind of training? he is a football coach an, intense football and very good football coach, nothing more and nothing less. and his training its not like we pulled this guy out of brushy to coach os. i just wonder when people are going to stop blameing these kids and coach and start blaming the "admminastration" (aka mr. woods)!!!!! when is that going to happen? and these people who said they have talked to kids and they said they have quit maybe ur talking to the wrong kids!!!! why dont u ask the seniors if they have quit!!! that maybe our problem that the seniors only have a hand full of players that play for the team!!!! oz wins this won b/c the seniors wont let this one fall through!!!!!

oz-28

wartburg-21

what in the world is that supposed to mean? with his kind of training? he is a football coach an, intense football and very good football coach, nothing more and nothing less. and his training its not like we pulled this guy out of brushy to coach os. i just wonder when people are going to stop blameing these kids and coach and start blaming the "admminastration" (aka mr. woods)!!!!! when is that going to happen? and these people who said they have talked to kids and they said they have quit maybe ur talking to the wrong kids!!!! why dont u ask the seniors if they have quit!!! that maybe our problem that the seniors only have a hand full of players that play for the team!!!! oz wins this won b/c the seniors wont let this one fall through!!!!!

oz-28

wartburg-21

amen bro i feel ya..maybe those hits we had yesterday will remind us in the game that we have to win this one...its hard for the seniors ...for them to know that they have only a couple of days of football left.this week will be the last week..for them to buckle up their pads and suit up and put on thier helment for the last time in there life...it could tear a person apart....therefore OZ is going to be pumped up and ready to hit friday... go OZ boys .... do it for the senors.....

amen bro i feel ya..maybe those hits we had yesterday will remind us in the game that we have to win this one...its hard for the seniors ...for them to know that they have only a couple of days of football left.this week will be the last week..for them to buckle up their pads and suit up and put on thier helment for the last time in there life...it could tear a person apart....therefore OZ is going to be pumped up and ready to hit friday... go OZ boys .... do it for the senors.....

i just think its funny how people are so quick to blame the coaches and the players but forget the root of the problem!!!! like the adminastration and how short handed the coaches were but no one helped out or steppped up and that they would help coach or something!!!!! instead they would rather get on her e and run their mouth about how bad they coach is and how the boys are quiting!!! if it really bothers you that much then get off ur ###### and do something useful towards the team!!!!!!! :ph34r::lol::thumb: