Oliver springs @Wartburg

Sasquatch101

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Wartburg native, but I don't live there anymore and haven't for years. I only catch an occasional Wartburg game and I don't consider myself a big "fan" of theirs. I played for Wartburg many years ago and I suppose I still have some loyalties to the program. I have posted on Coach T many times about various topics and teams and once again I don't "bad mouth" any team or program;I simply state my opinion as do hundreds of other posters on this site. I guess being an educated person, I do use creative or figurative language from time to time as do others. What gives me the right to say anything I want? I guess that would be the First Amendment. As far as the "dismal" or "bad "-do you think there are better adjectives to describe these teams' seasons?

all im sayin is i know most of the kids on this team and when people make posts that i think bad mouth, them then i say something. but then again i see where you are coming from, but i would expect you to under stand my position also!! it really gets to me (and im not refering to you) when people say these boyz are quiters and get the coach out of there b/c of one bad season. so all apologies to you if you were in fact just trying to lighten the situation!!! and as far as the adjectives how about struggling or fell short!!! B):thumb:

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze

all im sayin is i know most of the kids on this team and when people make posts that i think bad mouth, them then i say something. but then again i see where you are coming from, but i would expect you to under stand my position also!! it really gets to me (and im not refering to you) when people say these boyz are quiters and get the coach out of there b/c of one bad season. so all apologies to you if you were in fact just trying to lighten the situation!!! and as far as the adjectives how about struggling or fell short!!! :lol: :justwrestle:

Hey, it's all good. I would NEVER EVER knock a kid on a team, because I have been a high school kid on a losing team myself, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't knock O. S. coach because I don't know the man or anything about him. Let's all just hope that something good comes out of this game for BOTH schools. Peace.

Well being an Alcoa fan I will cheer for the team with class. Come on Wartburg, leave OS as still the best team without a win. You all deserve it more. At least when Wartburg was losing they kept it clean. I don't have a score to predict but I hope Wartburg runs them into the ground. Before the OS game I thought it was ashamed that someone had to win, now I think its a shame OS gets another chance to win. GO WARTBURG, this Alcoa fans behind you :justwrestle:

The last team that needs to be talking about class is Alcoa. Alcoa is a great team, but anytime you put 70-90 points on another team you don't have much class. You can use the argument " We had our JV in". Well, that's fine. Everyone in the state knows Alcoa is good, they don't have to be reminded by looking at the score board and seeing 90. Remember, what goes around comes around in the sport's world.

That is true gold. They did put 90 on GP last year didn't they. That is ridiculous.

Yea, it is. congrats to the jackets for an outstanding season. I'm an OZ gal. I know how Coalfield and OS fight, but I'm glad the jackets are doing well.The more successful teams are the tougher it make the area look. I hope they can get it done this year. I think it would be great if they brought home a state title, no matter what school your from or went to.

all im sayin is i know most of the kids on this team and when people make posts that i think bad mouth, them then i say something. but then again i see where you are coming from, but i would expect you to under stand my position also!! it really gets to me (and im not refering to you) when people say these boyz are quiters and get the coach out of there b/c of one bad season. so all apologies to you if you were in fact just trying to lighten the situation!!! and as far as the adjectives how about struggling or fell short!!! :):(

haze, do u want a tissue or a shoulder to cry on? quit taking what people say on here so seriously.. get back to doing your school work and quit worrying about what people say on here.. if u were half as concerned about the game as you are about what people say on here and how hey hurt your feels, maybe yall would have won a few this year....

i know coach bracket and i hope he gets his first win tonight.. good luck coach

all im sayin is i know most of the kids on this team and when people make posts that i think bad mouth, them then i say something. but then again i see where you are coming from, but i would expect you to under stand my position also!! it really gets to me (and im not refering to you) when people say these boyz are quiters and get the coach out of there b/c of one bad season. so all apologies to you if you were in fact just trying to lighten the situation!!! and as far as the adjectives how about struggling or fell short!!! :):(

haze, do u want a tissue or a shoulder to cry on? quit taking what people say on here so seriously.. get back to doing your school work and quit worrying about what people say on here.. if u were half as concerned about the game as you are about what people say on here and how hey hurt your feels, maybe yall would have won a few this year....

sorry there junior i didnt know i was dealin with billy badass!!! maybe i do need a shoulder to cry why dont you meet me somewhere around the school and then maybe you can help me take some frustration out!!!!! and if you know coach brackett ill invite him to watch this wonderful event and then you will see just how concerned i am about the game!!! oh and by the way dont bring that stu stu sstut stuttering problem down here either BILLY B.!!!! :):):(