Kingston Girls

bballnuts

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to think they will be better than last year. I talked to a friend and they told me they have the following girls returning: Brooke Gentry, Tayler Smith, Alisha Martin, Katie Hardin, and Jennifer and Jacklyn Givens. They also have a couple incoming Freshman that should see some playing time, Brooke Thearpe and Jenna Raye. I see them possibly finishing second in their District behind Stone. They played Loudon close last year only losing by 6 or 7 in those games and they actually beat CAK once or twice. If things go their way and they play up to their potential, it could be a good season for them.

From what I've heard, the girls are happier with Coach Anderson than they were with Coach Plemons. From a fans perspective and things I've heard, Coach Plemons always wanted to be the boys head coach. He was just coaching the girls until Sitzler quit coaching. Hopefully Anderson really does want to have a winning team and is able to instill a winning attitude with his new team. One thing he definitely needs to do is put a stop to some of the poor attitudes I've seen from some of the girls from last year. I say put' em on the bench if they dont buy in to his way of coaching.