bballnuts

My predictions

Stone

Loudon

CAK

Kingston

Scott

Catholic

Kingston should be better than last year but I don't see them competing with Loudon and Stone. I think they have 2 freshmen that may be able to contribute this year.

Do you think Scott will finish ahead of Catholic??

They got beat by Oakdale by 21!!!!

Can`t wait to see them against Kingston.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think will give them trouble in the District? With the addition of Stone Memorial (whom I think will actully win the district), I think they will be very competitive. Loudon will be their next toughest game and Loudon only beat them by 6 each time they played last year. Faith Dupree and her Sister transferred to Webb so Kingston should beat Anderson County this year, Kingston Split with CAK last year so that will be a good game, Scott County had a few girls quit so they will still be young and shouldnt give Kingston too much trouble, Kingston should also do pretty good against Catholic, they lost their top scorer and they werent all that good last year. If the lady jackets play up to their potential, they should finish either 2nd or 3rd in their district. Remember, they only lost 2 seniors and the two girls that graduated werent what I consider impact players. They should be much better than last year.

Did Scott not have a bunch quit last year as well? How many have quit this year?