coach looking to make a move

okra77

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any coaching jobs coming open in tenn next year. I am currently a head coach in miss but would be interested in either assistant job or head job in tenn i check the teen website often just wanted to know if anyone on here knew of anything else. i am certified to teach secondary mathematics

thanks

i meant tenn website not teen sorry i cant type very well

Okra

I am not sure about any assistant coach openings but i am pretty sure there arent going to be any openings for Head coach in Chattanooga, but Coach Weathers of Soddy Daisy probably wont be around much longer and if you had the chance to assist him that will always be a good learning experince no matter how good of a coach you are.. They are having a very bad year this year only winning one game and will probably lose next weeks game, but they are usually a very competitive school not only in Football but all other sports also! So you might want to check into that???

Great place to live, Wartburg Tennessee. They need a new head coach.

The High School Information is

1119 Knoxville Hwy

Wartburg, TN 37887

423-346-6616

Fax: 423-346-5665

http://wchs.k12tn.net/

Or

Morgan County Schools is

Mike Davis, Director

Morgan County School System

136 Flat Fork Road

Wartburg, Tennessee 37887

Phone: 423.346.6214

Fax: 423.346.6043

davism@mcsmail.net

http://mcs.k12tn.net/

okay here is my deal i am 29 i teach high school math and love coaching i have been at my current position for 4 years 2-8 my first 3-7 second 6-6 third year eliminated in seconr round of playoffs

and this year we are currently 4-6 losing the division title by 9 points

i just want to get somewhere and build a program that is a good place for my family

Andrew Aldridge

okay here is my deal i am 29 i teach high school math and love coaching i have been at my current position for 4 years 2-8 my first 3-7 second 6-6 third year eliminated in seconr round of playoffs

and this year we are currently 4-6 losing the division title by 9 points

i just want to get somewhere and build a program that is a good place for my family

Andrew Aldridge

What do you coach and what where in the state are u looking to go Middle East West where

okay my brother used to coach at perry county in linden and i visited him a few times just loved the atmosphere seemed really good and i am just looking to move i am not one of those coaches who is chasing that state championship i want to build something so ican see my sons grow up and see them go through the program

Andrew Aldridge

• 2 weeks later...

What do you coach and what where in the state are u looking to go Middle East West where

A good buddy of mine is a new head coach in Desoto County, Miss. and he did not speak too highly of the way you did him this spring. He said he offered you a job and you took it and then changed your mind very soon after. I would be gun shy to look at you here in Tennessee if I were other coaches. My buddy is a pretty good guy and he was highly disappointed in the way you did him. :thumb::lol::(