AAA State Champions?

kickgrass

I've seen a lot of the teams that are still in play and I think Hendersonville has the best overall team. They have good midfield play w/ Marcella and Sherri Vanes, excellent speed up top, and big strong fast skilled defensive players. They are the most physical team I've seen this season play great defense and can score on set plays. They are not a dirty team but they beat on you the entire game. Most teams can't handle that for 80 min.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of the teams that are still in play and I think Hendersonville has the best overall team. They have good midfield play w/ Marcella and Sherri Vanes, excellent speed up top, and big strong fast skilled defensive players. They are the most physical team I've seen this season play great defense and can score on set plays. They are not a dirty team but they beat on you the entire game. Most teams can't handle that for 80 min.

In less than two weeks...your riddle will be solved.

If the cards fall right I think you will see Siegel v Hendersonville in the State final. Siegel has beaten Hendersonville twice this year. 1-0 in a early year scrimmage and 3-0 at the Katie Hunter Tounament. Yes they are physical and a ref that calls a tight game will be calling a lot of yellow cards on them.

we will know soon.

with tullahoma going out hendersonville basically got a free pass into the semi's

now they can get a 3 or 4 goal lead and rest their players

they also don't have to worry about a overtime game

of course ravenwood could end that all on saturday

everyone else will be in a dog fight

Edited by mjuhb

with tullahoma going out hendersonville basically got a free pass into the semi's

now they can get a 3 or 4 goal lead and rest their players

they also don't have to worry about a overtime game

of course ravenwood could end that all on saturday

everyone else will be in a dog fight

Ravenwood has become a pretty good team this year with a fast striker and a great sweeper. Hendersonvilles last 8 or so games have been against opponents that I do not believer are as good as Ravenwood. An upset is a possibility. But Clarksville seems to have improved as well and Franklin wont have a cakewalk if they just show up and expect to win.

My final 4 AAA

Franklin upsetting Segal in the quarter finals

Ravenwood upseeting Hendersonville in sub state and there first round opponent in state.

Bearden

Germantown

AAAChampion

Beardon over Franklin in finals (as much as it hurts me to say it, Franklin is very well coached and somehow win the games that counts despite there youth, however i would expect the run to end in the final game).

Since I can't have a Ravenwood v Hendersonville Final...my vote goes for Bearden V Hendersonville (or Ravenwood)....I'll probably get slammed again for not picking FHS...but I've seen the Bearden Team and the FHS and I thought Bearden looked better at the time....they may play and decide the fact going thru the brackets!

Ravenwood has become a pretty good team this year with a fast striker and a great sweeper. Hendersonvilles last 8 or so games have been against opponents that I do not believer are as good as Ravenwood. An upset is a possibility. But Clarksville seems to have improved as well and Franklin wont have a cakewalk if they just show up and expect to win.

My final 4 AAA

Franklin upsetting Segal in the quarter finals

Ravenwood upseeting Hendersonville in sub state and there first round opponent in state.

Bearden

Germantown

AAAChampion

Beardon over Franklin in finals (as much as it hurts me to say it, Franklin is very well coached and somehow win the games that counts despite there youth, however i would expect the run to end in the final game).

germantown went out last week

germantown went out last week

my board is already a chump since Germantown is out. Here's my new board. After the finals are over with ill definitely have enough information to get it right.

Final 4

Franklin (darkhorse)

Farragut

Ravenwood(darker horse)

Bearden

AAA champion

Bearden over Franklin in Final

my board is already a chump since Germantown is out. Here's my new board. After the finals are over with ill definitely have enough information to get it right.

Final 4

Franklin (darkhorse)

Farragut

Ravenwood(darker horse)

Bearden

AAA champion

Bearden over Franklin in Final

good board, but you left out siegel :lol: . They've had a great season so far and have had convincing wins over Riverdale in both the district and region championships. Any team that plays them will have a handful because they are just as good on either side of the ball. Its hard to score with defenders like Anna Grace Gerhart on the field while also having to hold off a team with the potential of anybody scoring. Its gonna be interesting.

sub-state predictions

bearden 2-1 greeneville

farragut 2-0 science hill

riverdale 3-2 soddy-daisy

siegel 3-0 mcminn co

hendersonville 1-0 ravenwood

franklin 4-1 clarksville

houston 7-0 cordova

collierville 9-0 bolton

murfreesboro has a great day of soccer planned bash at the boro all day and then a short drive to siegel high

sub-state predictions

bearden 2-1 greeneville

farragut 2-0 science hill

riverdale 3-2 soddy-daisy

siegel 3-0 mcminn co

hendersonville 1-0 ravenwood

franklin 4-1 clarksville

houston 7-0 cordova

collierville 9-0 bolton

murfreesboro has a great day of soccer planned bash at the boro all day and then a short drive to siegel high

yes that reminded me, if anyone is going to the bash in the boro, try to stop by the siegel game. It's only about five minutes away. Plus, I know the girls want all the support they can get.