AAA State Champions?

kickgrass

It has been fun reading and on ocasssion contributing to the different forums this year. Seven will go home with a frown but with more experience under their belt. One will walk away with the championship and a tremendous amount of positive memories that will probably last a very, very long time. Unfortunately, it can't happen to all 8 teams but each has four years to make it happen. Once again, it has been fun but please wish your girls well and get the most out of the expereince, win or lose. Best of luck to all of you.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Hendersonville fan but did go see them last night against Ravenwood. Someone is going to have to find a way to stop Sanchez. I watched her put a ball in the net from 30 yards out, left footed that no goalie could have stopped. Ravenwood played well especially Emily Allen at forward but Hendersonville just had too much talent.

I will be curious to see what they do in Chattanooga.

do any of the siegel bunch know how katie kittrell is doing today

I spoke to her earlier this afternoon and no she didn't hurt her bad knee but tweaked the other one. She said that after the trainer stretched her that she thought it was ok and it felt fine. That's why she went back in, but once back in it started hurting again. But she said that she can't move it side to side very well, or shoot with it very well right now. We're all just hoping that it's just bruised and not seriously injured.

I spoke to her as we were leaving game. She did not hurt her bad knee it was the other one. But she said she thought it was ok.

They did put her back into the game later after she went out.

i didn't know i left right after anna grace scored

we thought that amie tate had bruised her knee also but it turned out she had tore acl

Edited by mjuhb