District 11aa

wareagleblue

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really was not degrading Waverly's coach I was uplifting Creek Wood's. However, if you want to talk about Waverly's coach I can all day long, but I don't think it is appropriate. I hope you are from Waverly because if you are not then you really have no business in the matter.

The district is fortunate to have several quality coaches. I do think Coach Carr has done a great job this year in getting the Lady Cubs to the district finals in a year most thought would be a rebuilding year. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Lady Cubs upset Harpeth in the finals.

Tuesday Night

6PM: Creek Wood-Sycamore (Consolation)

7:30PM: Cheatham Co.-Harpeth (Championship)

SEE YOU ALL THERE FOLKS!!!!!!!

District 12AA Finished As Follows Entering the Region Tourney Next Week:

1.) McNairy Central (hosting the loser of tomorrow's Sycamore-Creek Wood game)

2.) Liberty Tech Magnet (hosting the winner of tomorrow's Sycamore-Creek Wood game)

3.) Jackson South Side (at the loser of tomorrow's Cheatham Co.-Harpeth game)

4.) Lexington (at the winner of tomorrow's Cheatham Co.-Harpeth game)

Remember that the Region 6AA Tourney for the Girls starts on Friday Night :)

NOW WITH THAT SAID, all that is left for 11AA's Girls is to take care of business on the floor tomorrow night. We'll all know who's hosting who and who's heading where by this time tomorrow evening.

I'm not sure how big of an upset it would be if Cheatham were to beat Harpeth tonight. 1-They are playing the district tournament on their home court. 2-These two teams split in the regular season. 3-Coach Carr has a 375 game advantage in the coaching experience department over the new guy at Harpeth. Finally, 4-It is going to be hard for Harpeth to sneak anything by the Cubs considering Coach Carr was practically sitting in their huddle at the game last night. To win, Harpeth will have to out work a prepared Cheatham County team. I don't think it would be an upset at all the more I think about it.

I'm not sure how big of an upset it would be if Cheatham were to beat Harpeth tonight. 1-They are playing the district tournament on their home court. 2-These two teams split in the regular season. 3-Coach Carr has a 375 game advantage in the coaching experience department over the new guy at Harpeth. Finally, 4-It is going to be hard for Harpeth to sneak anything by the Cubs considering Coach Carr was practically sitting in their huddle at the game last night. To win, Harpeth will have to out work a prepared Cheatham County team. I don't think it would be an upset at all the more I think about it.

Richardson, Mendenhall, Flippo, & #23 (sorry can't remember her name) ALL have more playing experience than many on Cheatham's team. Carr has a coaching edge in that dept. over Johnson but Johnson's players have the experience factor by far. The only senior for the Lady Cubs that will be on the floor tonight is Forsythe.

I've said all along that if you are going to get the Lady Cubs it had better be this year because in 2007-2008 all I have got to say is LOOK OUT!!!!!