A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe i called it...clabo runs away with it. congrats. "kp doesn't run 52 or anything" didnt exactly hold up. couldnt hang, thats two for gatlin. however i was impressed with Coniglio at 4th. good job man. i wont bother talkin trash, but im goin with thee same thing happening in the 3200. clabo refuses to be stopped.

You're right. Since Patterson only got 6th, his 400 time dropped 5 seconds. You said that no one in the race could run a 50/51, and all they said was Patterson could run close to that. Apparently, you didn't catch that. But i'm not gonna lie, Clabo impressed me. Coniglio also surprised me when he went out at 5:15. Can't blame you though, you heard about all the kicks from everyone else and di what you could to try and make sure it didnt come down to that last 400. That was a nice race strategy. Anyway, i think CLabo will win the 3200 easy with Johnson winning the 1600 and Patterson in the 800.

And stealth, a Frayser guy was also the top returning CC guy from last year, so that doesn't really mean a lot.

You're right. Since Patterson only got 6th, his 400 time dropped 5 seconds. You said that no one in the race could run a 50/51, and all they said was Patterson could run close to that. Apparently, you didn't catch that. But i'm not gonna lie, Clabo impressed me. Coniglio also surprised me when he went out at 5:15. Can't blame you though, you heard about all the kicks from everyone else and di what you could to try and make sure it didnt come down to that last 400. That was a nice race strategy. Anyway, i think CLabo will win the 3200 easy with Johnson winning the 1600 and Patterson in the 800.

And stealth, a Frayser guy was also the top returning CC guy from last year, so that doesn't really mean a lot.

actually it was a sheffield guy and a 800 meter sprint is no steeplechase 5k

Coniglio also surprised me when he went out at 5:15. Can't blame you though, you heard about all the kicks from everyone else and did what you could to try and make sure it didnt come down to that last 400. That was a nice race strategy.

I wasn't surprised I went out that fast. I was more surprised that no one was sub 5:05. Now if Josh Jaynes had been in the race I would have been very comfortable with the 5:15.