A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the old course is about a minute faster than the course now if u had the couple yards they added to the course last year and the 176 yards or meters thats on this years course so having 6 guys run sub 17 is definately better than fra's team in 01 if i remember their times correctly. anyone have those so i can compare them?

well if you wanna go by avg time or something the 01 teams will be much better just because austin weaver is still by far the best runner to run a/aa since the split. daniel jones is the only other runner close but he was way to inconsistent to be up there with austin weaver

thats what im saying, they dont have the best runner in the state that u can count on to get u 1 point at state. They have a stacked and solid crew but its hard to get that record when ur first guy could possibly get 4-5th. Im not discounting ryan johnsons chances to win, hes an amazing runner

haha yea he is a beast. i think johnson is gonna take the first place honors because of his determination. he's not gonna let patterson beat him again.

That FRA team was crazy good. All 7 under 17:00 I believe with Weaver leading it with a 15:19. DL this year can't isn't close to that, but like u said, its a weaker year this year so they could get the record.

The record is actually 29 after the individuals were taken out with the places for FRA going 1,5,7,9,10, 12, 13. 4th and 6th were individuals so their places didnt count. All 7 in the top 15 and an average time of 16:21. Unbelievable.

Edited by TrentDilfer?

That FRA team was crazy good. All 7 under 17:00 I believe with Weaver leading it with a 15:19. DL this year can't isn't close to that, but like u said, its a weaker year this year so they could get the record.

The record is actually 29 after the individuals were taken out with the places for FRA going 1,5,7,9,10, 12, 13. 4th and 6th were individuals so their places didnt count. All 7 in the top 15 and an average time of 16:21. Unbelievable.

they're pretty close actually. u still have to remember the course was a minute faster. but aside the fact, that fra team was quite beastly.

haha yea he is a beast. i think johnson is gonna take the first place honors because of his determination. he's not gonna let patterson beat him again.

Yeah, you're right. Patterson, Clabo, and Madden, in their last races ever and seniors, will have less determination than Johnson, someone running for a team that has first place pretty much locked up and a junior. Why do you think they would let a junior beat them?

Yeah, you're right. Patterson, Clabo, and Madden, in their last races ever and seniors, will have less determination than Johnson, someone running for a team that has first place pretty much locked up and a junior. Why do you think they would let a junior beat them?

what does bein a senior have to do with anything? just bc johnsons a junior doesnt mean anything. haha that just made me laugh though, good one.