ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of Hampton,s players need to step it up and realize the potential this team has. They don't need anyone chewing their butts at halftime because they miss their assignment oR give a half hearted effort. Learn the assignments during the week and know them Friday night,give your best effort every play, be sharp mentally ,little mistakes is the difference in a successful play and a total disaster.Pay attention to details in practice and know your job every play. Hampton has the ability to do great things, but you have to be focused and go at it in a workmanlike fashion. Its all about execution. Play with HEART and PRIDE and REFUSE to lose. Its time to put it in a different gear and learn to run every play to perfection. One play at a time ,one game at a time and show the football world who the Hampton Bulldogs are. Now what you say about GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN.

Edited by pujo

All of Hampton,s players need to step it up and realize the potential this team has. They don't need anyone chewing their butts at halftime because they miss their assignment oR give a half hearted effort. Learn the assignments during the week and know them Friday night,give your best effort every play, be sharp mentally ,little mistakes is the difference in a successful play and a total disaster.Pay attention to details in practice and know your job every play. Hampton has the ability to do great things, but you have to be focused and go at it in a workmanlike fashion. Its all about execution. Play with HEART and PRIDE and REFUSE to lose. Its time to put it in a different gear and learn to run every play to perfection. One play at a time ,one game at a time and show the football world who the Hampton Bulldogs are. Now what you say about GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN.

Well said! if they come out playing Friday like they came out in the second half against Cloudland it will be over quick. The walking to the line like you lost your best friend is over. Lets go dogs, get some fire under you and make some NOISE and like pujo said REFUSE to loose!

Make no mistake indians hampton is a good football team with or without mr. townsend. They've got size for sure I don't know enough about 'em to comment on speed. I do know you guys better take everything up about 4 notches this week. think about the best that you have played all year and then play better than that friday night. it's gonna be a long ride but if you win the ride home will seem a lot shorter. GO BIG ORANGE :lol:

FINALLY, a team who's supporters yap as much as I do! :lol: My boyo's put it together a little better Friday Night, although spotting them a touchdown before going to work made me a "little" uneasy. Now to fry bigger fish, and boy do we have a whopper right off the bat. The Hamptonians! The Bullpups! This is gonna be a good game if the Tribe gets off the bus ready to play. I would expect that the strongest single A team in the upper right hand corner of the state will be ready. This just in: It appears the Indians are beginning to hit their stride, too! Boyos, nothing would help you more than finding some momentum and extracting some "revenge" over the next several weeks. Hampton is a huge roadblock, but it can be done. I'll reserve a score for later, in the mean time, good win over the Kees Friday Night. :lol:

Kazat

BigT, looks like the scoring opened up a little this week. Are we gonna be able to sustain our "mo" against the Bulldogs? I was way out of the picture Friday, didn't even get the news until Saturday morning. However, when you doze your own path into the playoffs, it has to feel like you have accomplished a lot. Wanna know what feels even better?.......a road playoff win! :lol: There is always a chance when you have a "griz" on your side. Congrads!

:lol: Kazzy :lol:

Edited by kazam37

BigT, looks like the scoring opened up a little this week. Are we gonna be able to sustain our "mo" against the Bulldogs? I was way out of the picture Friday, didn't even get the news until Saturday morning. However, when you doze your own path into the playoffs, it has to feel like you have accomplished a lot. Wanna know what feels even better?.......a road playoff win! :o There is always a chance when you have a "griz" on your side. Congrads!

:thumb: Kazzy :blink:

hey kaz we all are gonna have to up our "game" this week. I think TL will have the d cranked some of the players may be new to the playoffs but the coaches ain't. and believe me TL knows how to work the playoffs (just ask Allen Fine). The o line stepped up against g-back but the steerhounds have some beef up front and like I said earlier just because thier best rb is out this team is still a real good football team. I think if the tribe plays oneida football. hits em hard early and often and don't back down it'll be a sweet ride home. :o