NBA SEASON!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Is he worth what the Nuggets had to give up?

I believe so. Iverson can spend some time getting used to the system, while Melo is on suspension. Once Melo comes back, watch out for the Nuggets.

I believe so. Iverson can spend some time getting used to the system, while Melo is on suspension. Once Melo comes back, watch out for the Nuggets.

This move is either going to work great or it is going to backfire big time.

I can't see either AI or Mello' be willing to give the top dog title to the other, nor do I think there are enough shots in a basketball game to keep both happy. I just don't see this being as great as what everyone says. Two huge egos on one floor.

The big winner in this is Philly.

Guest dare_2_dream

I can't see either AI or Mello' be willing to give the top dog title to the other, nor do I think there are enough shots in a basketball game to keep both happy. I just don't see this being as great as what everyone says. Two huge egos on one floor.

You also have to throw JR Smith into the mix as well, a young star on the rise. I think this move will work out fine. Iverson will like the fact that he doesnt have to score 40 in order for his team to win. Iverson does well in the All-Star games, when he was other talent around him so I expect to see the same things out of him.

Guest dare_2_dream

I dont know Lil Nate is pretty stout.... :thumb:

Yes I think the Nuggets will be a force in the West after Carmelo returns... Who do you think will start at PG, Boykins????

Probably so, once Melo comes back .. Iverson will move to the point

With the two first round picks coming in,Philly could very easily be the winner in the deal.

Guest dare_2_dream

Do you think Iverson can be a good PG???

He has played it in Philly for the last couple of years, and if he can make that team decent with the lack of talent they have .. He will do just fine in Denver. Look at his stats in All-Star games, Olympic games, etc. When he has talent around him, he will give them the ball.