Mountian Lakes All Conference Team

TellTheTruth2004

Did anybody from Central get nominated? JW

What about promising underclassmen?

Special teams POY?

It's neva too early for next year, go ahead and predict next year's conferece 1-8?

Michael Crowder and Ryan Lovelace got on the first team as linemen. Morgan Winchell got on the second team as a DE. Benji Farmer got on the 2nd team as a WR. Robbie Hobbs got on the second team as a DT and Josh Bowman as a Guard. Then a few honorable mentions.

Earlier someone left Matt Dickerson off the first team at DE,I think he deserves it,with prolly Bible at the other end. Collier can double up so put him at DT and Coleman from THS at the other DT. Those kids are tough to block.

Promising underclassmen, that QB from East could be pretty good,as could the Fletcher running back from South.

Next year is a little too far away to predict,it oughta be alot of fun again though.

Edited by megahops24

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches picks are out now and I'm just surprised by Cow Town getting two offensive lineman on any list???? #74 wasn't bad but that was it. They made you feel sorry for Smith. B) I can't see Unicoi's QB ahead of Thomas or Smith either. Or even Prudhomme at Athlete of the Year??? Good WR but not AOY. Everything else looks up and up. Congradulations to the players and to Coach Carter.

www.tricitiessports.com is where I found the list.

The coaches picks are out now and I'm just surprised by Cow Town getting two offensive lineman on any list???? #74 wasn't bad but that was it. They made you feel sorry for Smith. B) I can't see Unicoi's QB ahead of Thomas or Smith either. Or even Prudhomme at Athlete of the Year??? Good WR but not AOY. Everything else looks up and up. Congradulations to the players and to Coach Carter.

www.tricitiessports.com is where I found the list.

I agree about the O-linemen and the athlete of the year award. I wouldve given athlete to Kitzmiller from South or Fleenor from THS. Coach Carter deserved coach fo the year award but unicoi's coach did take them to the playoffs for the first time ever,I think he prolly should've gotten it. Congrats to everyone who got picked tho.

Michael Crowder and Ryan Lovelace got on the first team as linemen. Morgan Winchell got on the second team as a DE. Benji Farmer got on the 2nd team as a WR. Robbie Hobbs got on the second team as a DT and Josh Bowman as a Guard. Then a few honorable mentions.

Earlier someone left Matt Dickerson off the first team at DE,I think he deserves it,with prolly Bible at the other end. Collier can double up so put him at DT and Coleman from THS at the other DT. Those kids are tough to block.

Promising underclassmen, that QB from East could be pretty good,as could the Fletcher running back from South.

Next year is a little too far away to predict,it oughta be alot of fun again though.

South had 5 Soph's pick up 2nd team and Honorable Mention.