WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL

LARRYBIRD33

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEXT YEAR WHITE HOUSE SHOULD BE FAVORED TO WIN CLASS 3 A. THEY PLAY SO MANY SOPHMORES THIS YEAR , AND THEIR FRESHMAN CLASS IS LOADED. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IN 2 YEARS WHITE HOUSE WOULD BE THE BEST TEAM IN ANY CLASSIFICATION. FOLKS IN WHITE HOUSE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT 2 YEARS....

RIGHT...............

The winner of the White House at Pearl-Cohn game next year will represent the east in the Blue Cross Bowl :thumb:

I know becera summed it up very well when talking about what all the Blue Devils do return to the field next year. They do lose a few great players in guys like Justin West, Dustin Townsend, & Rogers Gaines but two of those guys they should be able to replace. Townsend is the biggest worry in my opinion. I know he wasn't a "fan favorite" on here all the time BUT he did give White House stability at the quarterback position. When he played well this past year (ie the first PC game and the Sycamore game) WH was a very difficult team to beat. His leadership is what's going to be missed most. Anyone that doesn't think that he's a tough kid should look at the playoff games from this past postseason. Pearl-Cohn loses some key players as well in receivers Rashad Mason, Brian Gupton, & Jeremy Gordon. Outside of that the Firebirds should be better than they were this past year as well. They return both quarterback Deaunte Mason and Deaveon Gregory to the offensive backfield and the defense will be anchored by linebackers Dominique Sweatt and Howard Griffin.

2007 Region 4-3A Preseason Predictions (I'll Clarify At A Later Date):

1.) White House/Pearl-Cohn WINNER

2.) White House/Pearl-Cohn LOSER

3.) Sycamore

4.) Station Camp/Greenbrier WINNER

5.) Station Camp/Greenbrier LOSER

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

The winner of the White House at Pearl-Cohn game next year will represent the east in the Blue Cross Bowl :thumb:

I know becera summed it up very well when talking about what all the Blue Devils do return to the field next year. They do lose a few great players in guys like Justin West, Dustin Townsend, & Rogers Gaines but two of those guys they should be able to replace. Townsend is the biggest worry in my opinion. I know he wasn't a "fan favorite" on here all the time BUT he did give White House stability at the quarterback position. When he played well this past year (ie the first PC game and the Sycamore game) WH was a very difficult team to beat. His leadership is what's going to be missed most. Anyone that doesn't think that he's a tough kid should look at the playoff games from this past postseason. Pearl-Cohn loses some key players as well in receivers Rashad Mason, Brian Gupton, & Jeremy Gordon. Outside of that the Firebirds should be better than they were this past year as well. They return both quarterback Deaunte Mason and Deaveon Gregory to the offensive backfield and the defense will be anchored by linebackers Dominique Sweatt and Howard Griffin.

2007 Region 4-3A Preseason Predictions (I'll Clarify At A Later Date):

1.) White House/Pearl-Cohn WINNER

2.) White House/Pearl-Cohn LOSER

3.) Sycamore

4.) Station Camp/Greenbrier WINNER

5.) Station Camp/Greenbrier LOSER

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

Rogers Gaines is only a junior.