Riverdale vs. LC

A Healthy Ramsey will make a big difference in this game.

I certainly agree, he will rush for ALMOST a hundred and get a couple easy touchdowns. This is going to be a grrrrrrreaa....

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. Boom!

The Riverdale Warriors do not give up much on the ground! They got man children in the middle w/ Eugene Goree and LaDarius Verge. They will wrap him and take him to China Town. Ekatupuauaua (s/p lol) is going to come with the hit stick on Ramsey and POW! Force a couple fumbles here and there.

Riverdale 49 Lincoln County 14

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure D.B. didn't think they could lose to a 6-4 team. Neither did Gallatin. Neither did Franklin think they would lose to a 5-5 team. If it was just a pick 'em, we wouldn't have to go out in the cold each week. Just pick your favorite team, and stick 'em in the finals.

Anything can happen when 2 teams line up on the field, and if L.C. will get it in their head that they CAN beat Riverdale, you will see a different team out there.

Sounds like LC68 believes, and I know there are many others on that team that believe. So, Falcons, let's go to their house and play 48 minutes of tough, mistake-free football, and see how it turns out.

LC68, make sure they ALL believe!!

LC..LC..LC!!

I'm sure D.B. didn't think they could lose to a 6-4 team. Neither did Gallatin. Neither did Franklin think they would lose to a 5-5 team. If it was just a pick 'em, we wouldn't have to go out in the cold each week. Just pick your favorite team, and stick 'em in the finals.

Anything can happen when 2 teams line up on the field, and if L.C. will get it in their head that they CAN beat Riverdale, you will see a different team out there.

Sounds like LC68 believes, and I know there are many others on that team that believe. So, Falcons, let's go to their house and play 48 minutes of tough, mistake-free football, and see how it turns out.

LC68, make sure they ALL believe!!

LC..LC..LC!!

that is why i think it is important for us to score quick and early if you let a coach thompson team hang in there and let them get their confidence up it could mean bad things for us so please falcons do not think you can beat us

that is why i think it is important for us to score quick and early if you let a coach thompson team hang in there and let them get their confidence up it could mean bad things for us so please falcons do not think you can beat us

I will go ahead and tell you we know we can beat Riverdale… When we first met them this year we weren’t ready to play and we played scared.. Not going to happen this round.. LC’s leaders are stepping up and we WILL be ready to play.. We just have to come out like we did after half time and repeat are first drive over and over.. Lc will be ready my boys… trust me… lc68… we got to have are best game all season..

Not if I can help it. Me and my "best friend", no. 99 from Riverdale get to face off again, and I can't do much worse than I did against him in week 4. I've started against Riverdale three years running (the first year only in the 2nd half because of an injury) and I believe I've lined up against the same person every time, and he's a good one. I have a lot of respect for the Riverdale football program. They have always seemed well coached and sportsmanlike when we've played them over my years at LC. I am definitely going to do my best, because if everyone doesn't, a team of Riverdale's caliber will kill you. However, If we can keep it together, we can win. Much stranger things have already happened in Round 1, and there's no reason to think they couldn't in Round 2. The key for LC is to minimize mistakes, and stop the 6 min-to-go breakdowns. Even then, it will be close.

:thumb: There's no doubt an upset could be in order here. LC68, how bad does your team want this one? Often the difference beween winners and losers is that winners keep bringing it, even when circumstances are most discouraging. I hope you took notes from Lebanon. They brought it to you when they were down by 24. This is the playoffs. Maybe your last game as a Falcon. I want to see the O-line block like the game rests square on its shoulders. If you haven't seen the movie, Facing the Giants, go see it. Take your team mates. Yeh it's just a movie, but it teaches some great truths. Truths like Phil 4:13.

Falcon ? Warriors 24. You tell me what the Falcon score will be. I want to hear from the FALCON FOOTBALL TEAM! How many of you will post a reply?