thorough97

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dismal 10-6 last week

SC 21

OHS 17

I guess we will see, I am not real confident with this pick. I have seen the owls but not the bears. SC has a passing game and that seems to be an OHS weakness.

Homefield advantage but neutral refs. should be a very good game.

Owls 7

Sevier 0

Almost end of 1st Quarter Owls 82 yds on 12 plays.

32 Yard Long FG

Owls 13

Sevier 0

Owls get ball first after halftime.

I don't ever wanna hear about home cooking at Ooltewah again. Every Penalty in 1st half and there were 100's was against Owls. Owls sack QB with 6 seconds left when ball is snapped and somehow get a timeout and 1 more play with 1 second left (never seen that in the NFL). SC threw hail mary with 1 sec left and just in case 3 flags were thrown against Owls for something. It's obvious who the middle tennessee refs are pulling for in this game.

Owls 13

Sevier 7

I don't ever wanna hear about home cooking at Ooltewah again. Every Penalty in 1st half and there were 100's was against Owls. Owls sack QB with 6 seconds left when ball is snapped and somehow get a timeout and 1 more play with 1 second left (never seen that in the NFL). SC threw hail mary with 1 sec left and just in case 3 flags were thrown against Owls for something. It's obvious who the middle tennessee refs are pulling for in this game.

Owls 13

Sevier 7

SC Onsides kick got it. Owls D did job. Marshall put em in position. 20-7 Ooltewah.