MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hearing about Oakland's performance yesterday in the Playday and discovered that an introduction needed to be made :

INTRODUCING the BASH BROTHERS OF the PAINT:

Mr. BULLDOZERRRRRRRRR Blissard AND Mr. Drew FANNNNNNNtastic

Thank you, you may now take your seats.

Oakland will be the cream of a very strong crop and i honestly believe the fight for second is wide open good luck and let every team be injury free.

Guest dare_2_dream
Guest dare_2_dream

i think he will get it his senior year.

He wont have much competition really. He should have it hands down his senior year, if he plays like he is capable.

Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='826233026' date='Nov 5 2006 - 07:55 PM']

Well you can always vote for other and we can discuss who the other candidates would be.

Tyler Cutter gets my vote, if Siegel can finish in the top 3.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Ouch! If he's in the scrap business maybe 
    • That's a nice story but has little to nothing to do with what we're talking about. 
    • The winds of change are blowing in Hartsville.     Will be an interesting follow.    Would go back to the 90s and turn black the clock!
    • Did he promise you a coordinator job or something if he ever got a head coaching job? He resigned? He was at the top of the dugout last night calling plays. I wonder if those 30+ parents would let him give their kids a ride. by the way the board meeting was last night and it was not mentioned. must have been at the work session earlier this week which is not public. must be trying to keep it quiet.  Since you know so much, how much is Robbie Atwood willing to pay Adam Cothron?  Didn't you slander Eden earlier on here? You also didn't know he was a faculty coach again so how much do you really know? Some people outside this county baffle me with their need to slander others.    
    • He resigned smh, and have you ever heard of charged but not convicted. Some people in this county baffle me with their need to slander others. Have you asked any of the 30+ parents that signed a petition to get him reinstated at the board meeting this week how they feel about this? Just let it play out, at the end of the day the only people that will bring TC back are the ones that know what its about at its core.    People hate losing and they aren't used to it at TC. I for 1, and I'm sure others too, understand having a dip in talent and not being able to compete for a state title every year. But in the past, TC teams have outworked more talented teams, they didn't continuously lose the turnover battle, they didn't commit 8+ penalties in several games each season, and I believe several of the folks in town that want Blake out feel as if he is neglecting the history of the program. This is from a source that used to be extremely close to the program (not me lol), Blake gets out of school midday and the players show up and there is no practice plan or itinerary.  I also understand those that are on team Blake, when he has loads of talent, he wins. He does know football and he is a tremendous DC, and if the rumors are true then he will do great things. As for the board member issue, it is what it is, everyone that's true to the county know that and nothing has changed. I agree though that they should strive to make the facilities as good as we can. And as far as potential candidates, I agree there is very few options. West, Vetetoe (yes I know), and couple others that could have some interest. Whatever happens is massive for the program during a pivotal time before the next big wave of stars make their way through.