7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Oh come man, you cant be serious. TJ has been working with Tyler in the off season, and he is unreal. Wait until you see him on the court this year .. You will be blown away. Cutter will look like a rookie compared to Tyler Edwards. :thumb:

.. as long as he stays clear of the wacko tobacco .. he wont win it .. they wont be good enough for him to get any credit

4 3's in 4 possesions in a row .. he cant shoot, your right .. Cutter is overrated too, along with Oden .. PGs are not one of Siegel's high points, your right?

oden wasn't overrated..i'm mad that you all are talking bout how good tyler cutter is when he's never had to have a great, athletic, lockdown defender on him

and blackman won't be good enough?i can't wait til the season starts..just won't get through ur head right now will it?

oo..and david barnes hit 8 in a row last year at white county and probably hit 4 in a row 4 straight possessions at least 3 times last year

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

oden wasn't overrated..i'm mad that you all are talking bout how good tyler cutter is when he's never had to have a great, athletic, lockdown defender on him

and blackman won't be good enough?i can't wait til the season starts..just won't get through ur head right now will it?

oo..and david barnes hit 8 in a row last year at white county and probably hit 4 in a row 4 straight possessions at least 3 times last year

there is no reason for it to go through my head. they proved nothing last year, so why would I think anything will be different this year? cutter had 18 on mitchell last year, and they had athletes everywhere (on the court, and on the bench). he didnt seem have to any trouble putting up points in the playday, but I am sure they just slacked off of him, or put their worst defender on him. you said siegel's pgs were overrated.

they are overrated..i didn't say he wasn't good..what i'm saying is people all over this board acting like he's gonna be all state this year.you all act like he's the lebron james of the district. He's really good but i'm getting sick of hearing "Tyler Cutter will lead the league in PPG"..now let's see him even put up 20 on blake bragg or jeremy mimms or jaffarius wade..and blackman does have talent this year..and tons of it

as well as having 3 sophomore starters last year and only losing 1 senior.

they are overrated..i didn't say he wasn't good..what i'm saying is people all over this board acting like he's gonna be all state this year.you all act like he's the lebron james of the district. He's really good but i'm getting sick of hearing "Tyler Cutter will lead the league in PPG"..now let's see him even put up 20 on blake bragg or jeremy mimms or jaffarius wade..and blackman does have talent this year..and tons of it

Let's recall all they said last yr about other things that didn't come true.... :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

He is not the Lebron James, but he is the Steve Nash. He doesnt have to score 20, he can kill you in other ways, but he is capable of scoring whenever he pleases. He will drop 20 on Bragg, anytime you want him to. Just let me know when and where, and Ill make sure my boy is there to kill yours.

Guest dare_2_dream

Let's recall all they said last yr about other things that didn't come true.... :thumb:

We made it to state, once again .. thanks to Oakland. We owe Oakland a lot of thanks, they gave us the players to get to state and then let us get through them two years in a row to get there, even though we werent able to bring home the gold ball. Thank you Oakland.

Guest dare_2_dream

ok..i'm not talking trash man..i'm just saying what i think is going to happen..how strong is cutter?

He's not Mark Henry by any means. He is strong for his size, you have to remember he is a little guy. He wont be pushed around, if thats what you are trying to say. Cutter used to standing up to guys, and scoring on, guys way bigger than him.