McCallie vs. Brentwood Academy

Buzzman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what your going to say after this but we should've beaten ya'll and ya'll know that....we just didn't finish....

i could care less what ppl say we should have won that game we dominated the entire game they got some lucky breaks and scored off them deep down they know we should have i dont care what they say but they know

i could care less what ppl say we should have won that game we dominated the entire game they got some lucky breaks and scored off them deep down they know we should have i dont care what they say but they know

Okay SCN, I understand how you feel. I think a lot of people have been through this debate before. Let me ask you something. Do you feel that McCallie is the toughest team you've faced so far this year?

Edited by Buzzman

Okay SCN, I understand how you feel. I think a lot of people have been through this debate before. Let me ask you something. Do you feel that McCallie is the toughest team you've faced so far this year?

i would like to play mccallie again......we are a much better team all the way around

i'm suree mccallie is also

i think it would be an excellent rematch

yea cause we havent really played anyone

Gotcha......Good luck on the rest of the year. I'm not one to look ahead, but if things turn out like I believe they will, you guys will be playing in one of the "games of the year" next week against Ooltewah. They're a tough, well-coached, and classy team.

By the way, by saying you "haven't really played anyone," are you saying that McCallie isn't that good? That's the feeling I get?

Edited by Buzzman

Gotcha......Good luck on the rest of the year. I'm not one to look ahead, but if things turn out like I believe they will, you guys will be playing in one of the "games of the year" next week against Ooltewah. They're a tough, well-coached, and classy team.

By the way, by saying you "haven't really played anyone," are you saying that McCallie isn't that good. That's the feeling I get?

no didnt mean it like they and goodluck to yall i believe u will get u a state championshiop this year and i hope we do then i could care less that yall beat us :D

i would like to play mccallie again......we are a much better team all the way around

i'm suree mccallie is also

i think it would be an excellent rematch

I think it would be great for both schools to continue playing each other. Forget about the loss for a second; there's no doubt in my mind that Riverdale is a much better football team for playing that game. I think you guys learned more from that loss than you could've win a win. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs....