McCallie vs. Brentwood Academy

Buzzman

this has to be one of the better d2-aaa title games to date. The two best teams made it through to the finals unscathed. I just can't see BA losing twice to McCallie.....but BJ Coleman is the absolute X factor; he might just be able to will McCallie to a "w."

I'll say BA 31, McC 28. Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has to be one of the better d2-aaa title games to date. The two best teams made it through to the finals unscathed. I just can't see BA losing twice to McCallie.....but BJ Coleman is the absolute X factor; he might just be able to will McCallie to a "w."

I'll say BA 31, McC 28. Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

I agree you score hard 2 beat a team twice an ba do fo title

Well at least we will know who the best football team in the state of Tennessee is on Nov. 18th after this game. No need to wait till Dec. 2nd.

Iknow this will be a good game , championship should always be , I wish McCallie luck . They are a great team and I hope they win but the no need to wait till Dec. 2 to see who the best team in Tenn. is and invalid statement . They're still plenty of teams still alive in the playoffs in their respective classes . I don't know much about 1A but Alcoa and Goodpasture in 2A , Catholic and Fulton in 3A , Maryville and Red Bank in 4A and Riverdale in 5A . I know McCallie beat Riverdale this year but Alcoa beat McCallie . I'm not trying to start a debate but anyone can beat anyone on any given night . Good luck to both DII this w/e .

ok all this talk is nice but seriously someone get a grip, that was the 1ST GANE OF THE SEASON! that was at lest 13 weeks ago. Now last time i checked this was about Mcallie and BA not the Mccallie Riverdale game! LETS STAY ON TOPIC, MMK?

McCallie-31 :lol:

BA-20

Actually it was R'dales second game of the season. We got warmed up with Siegel in Week 0.

I take it this game will be played at MTSU as they are on the road this week and what time is kick off?

Will probably be there to cheer for McCallie if it is at MTSU! :lol:

ok all this talk is nice but seriously someone get a grip, that was the 1ST GANE OF THE SEASON! that was at lest 13 weeks ago. Now last time i checked this was about Mcallie and BA not the Mccallie Riverdale game! LETS STAY ON TOPIC, MMK?

McCallie-31 B)

BA-20

for someone that pays for their education you think they could atleast teach you how to spell

i'd want a refund

BA has a huge monkey on their back... a state title. They have had really good football teams in the past but as of late they just havent gotten over the last hump. Plus, they are looking for revenge and we all know how hard it is to beat them twice in the same year (i think the last team to do it was MUS in 2004... could be wrong though) Anyway, I think they finally get the job done this year and beat McCallie. Going to be one heck of a game though... I just think BA is playing for more than a state championship. They want revenge and that state champion pride they have been missing back