OMS Lady Indians

gymTOgym

Well...........I guess we just plain took our spankin and left. How in the world do you allow guest into your own Basketball Sanctuary and allow players who are shooting out of their norm hit 3...after3....after3....after3....I better stop there b/cause the whole page would be repeating as that. Gotta give it to Coach Yaden he made it happen. The Lady Indians have a team full of play runners and not players. Maybe someone will step up to the challenge and make something happen. Please someone make our day. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LADY INDIANS ! We have a lot of work to do to get ready for the next match up with the Lady Rebels. Loosen up and show everybody what we can do. We are still behind you all the way. :D

Edited by gymTOgym

• 3 weeks later...

Hasn't been a lot of competition since the Lady Rebels attacked the Lady Indians. Sadly, the Lady Indians top 7 or so are getting very little playing time and the reserves are running up their stats. Pretty sad when the leaders in all stats are the end of the bench reserves. I'm still waiting for the Lady Indians to turn loose and play ball. The lack of competition is showing in the top players who appear to be slipping backward. I hope those top players keep their hearts in it and stay mentally focused because in the end the competition WILL PICK UP come tournament time and I hope you gals are ready for that. If not, maybe at least our reserves will be. :lol:

I hope the Lady Indians are ready when we have to face the unbeaten Lady Rebels at their Fort.

This sure isn't giving the 8th graders much to build on heading into high school. I do hope these girls stick with it in high school and don't drop off like they did a couple of years ago.

Keep your spirits up OMS Lady Indians !!!! Make the most of each moment you have on the court while continuing to focus on the end goal. :lol:

Edited by gymTOgym