AND THE 2007 1A STATE CHAMPION IS......

FridayMainEvent

I agree they will be right back in it, they have all that talent coming in each year, but I also heard somewhere that Midway doesn't lose hardly anyone...either way I think the region championship will come down to those too and I hope Coalfield takes it. It wouldn't be any surprise I'm sure. Midway really is in Midtown isn't it? lol.

Coalfield has huge holes to plug but that has never been a problem. There is a group of Sophomores/Juniors next year that had some of the best coaching in training league and Middle School available in the form of Biff Wilson. If they take their talent, along with the knowledge they have, it will be scary.

Midway is SOR, silly, Midtown is NWOR. That was just a joke on here for a good friend of mine SOR their assistant Principal. He is really a good guy, so is the principal. :thumb:

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Pleasant will have to be considered as a favorite for the Boro next year.

Offense they return 9 starters. They loose 2 lineman but one of those was hurt for 6 or 7 games & his fill in will be back next year. Explosive Mr Football Marco Dailey returns & will give teams a big head ache next year.

Defense they return 8 or 9 starters from last years team. They loose one linebacker from this years squad.

They should challenge for the Gold Ball in '07.

Bruceton will be a team to look at they have about 13 guys that will be seniors and only lost 5 starters on both sides of the ball(2 O-line and 3 D-line and a QB) Everyone else is coming back and they have a QB that will be a senior that is ready to show what he's got make a name for himself and a few linemen that are ready to make a name for thmselves as well. So 1A be ready or u might be settin at home before u realize it.