COSBY BASKETBALL

EAGLE69&74

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years group of Eagles may be the most Athletic team we have ever seen in Cosby. The Lowe brother's are Quick as hiccups and can flat get it done on defense. K. Rone is big can run and shoot the eyes out. Valentine can jump out of the gym and will run the floor better than any big man around. The Eagles will have several other great players as well and if they can gel as a team will be a dangerous team once again. Personally I'm a Football guy but I am seriously fired up! about this years group.

Edited by old24eagle

This years group of Eagles may be the most Athletic team we have ever seen in Cosby. The Lowe brother's are Quick as hiccups and can flat get it done on defense. K. Rone is big can run and shoot the eyes out. Valentine can jump out of the gym and will run the floor better than any big man around. The Eagles will have several other great players as well and if they can gel as a team will be a dangerous team once again. Personally I'm a Football guy but I am seriously fired up! about this years group.

Just wanted to say I hope the basketball team at Cosby will have a great season

They must not be to good to let Cloudland beat them on their home floor. But their Cosby theyll fire back and end up in Murfreesboro.

we played as bad as Cosby could possibly play & cloudland shot way over their heads...plain and simple...we'll never play another game like that again..and good compliment @ the end..we will be back @ Murfreesboro

Edited by Tippy21

Your JV team must have been playing Sat nite. Rone need to attend anger management class. Kicking a Cloudland player is a sad day for Cosby BB. He should be off the team for the rest of the year, not two games

Did Rone get suspended for 2 games for kicking?

He received a technical in the first half for arguing a call.

He received another one in the second half - for a kick, or whatever he did. I couldnt tell from my vantage point.

Now the question is, HOF games are "exhibition" games. If its an exhibition, does it count towards a suspension? If you win, it counts, if you lose it doesnt count. Thats one way to look at it. But, you hire officials and pay them, so thats the other way to look at it.