COSBY BASKETBALL

EAGLE69&74

Cosby plays the district games that they have to play.

They also have · 5 games against AA schools & 2 games against AAA schools

There non-district single A schedule includes Hancock, Unaka & Cloudland,

traditionally some pretty strong teams

How did your team do at state last year..??

lol wow. lets see Cosby play Greeneville, Bearden, and so on. Wiggins would score on Cosby all game long!

Hancock Unaka and Cloudland doesnt even come close to near the teams that were just mentioned. (oh yeah dont forget about TSD) thats always a tough team! lol

yes Cosby does play 5 games against 5 weaker AA teams.

2 games against AAA Mo. East. i wouldnt call them a powerhouse in AAA ball!

and about my team at state? who do you think my team is? haha

Cosby was probably the biggest flop last year, after losing only 1 game during the regular season(yes 1 game)lol and then getin it laid to them by Humboldt. lol

Edited by stroker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cosby "might" get back to the state but once again they will be embarrassed when they play actual teams. i dont mean to disrespect the teams cosby plays during the regular season, but come on cosby could play much better teams than what they do now. does anybody remember what happened when cosby played humboldt last year? lol

LIsten cosby is a good ball team they just need to come out strong as a team and not worry about this person scoring or that person scoring. they just need to play together and stroker you are just mad you couldnt play for cosby.

lol wow. lets see Cosby play Greeneville, Bearden, and so on. Wiggins would score on Cosby all game long!

Hancock Unaka and Cloudland doesnt even come close to near the teams that were just mentioned. (oh yeah dont forget about TSD) thats always a tough team! lol

yes Cosby does play 5 games against 5 weaker AA teams.

2 games against AAA Mo. East. i wouldnt call them a powerhouse in AAA ball!

and about my team at state? who do you think my team is? haha

Cosby was probably the biggest flop last year, after losing only 1 game during the regular season(yes 1 game)lol and then getin it laid to them by Humboldt. lol

Cosby beat a pretty good Pigeon Forge team last year and PF gave Greeneville all they wanted.. to say that they were a flop is ridiculous....... PF is not a weaker AA team either

The point here once again being that East Tn teams, top to bottom, aren't near as strong as West Tn teams...You might have 1-2 teams capable of beating anyone from the West, but other than that, it's cupcakes...Until I'm shown otherwise, I'm going to stick with that...Last year's Cosby team would've competed with Halls for 4th place in District 14 A...I'm not just basing that on one game..I saw their substate and region championship films as well...They can shoot well, but they wouldn't be able to handle the athleticism from Humboldt, Lake Co, or UC...and they'd have all they wanted from Halls...

The point here once again being that East Tn teams, top to bottom, aren't near as strong as West Tn teams...You might have 1-2 teams capable of beating anyone from the West, but other than that, it's cupcakes...Until I'm shown otherwise, I'm going to stick with that...Last year's Cosby team would've competed with Halls for 4th place in District 14 A...I'm not just basing that on one game..I saw their substate and region championship films as well...They can shoot well, but they wouldn't be able to handle the athleticism from Humboldt, Lake Co, or UC...and they'd have all they wanted from Halls...

Better players come from the west. Better TEAMS come from the east.

well Cosby lost bad to Pf yesterday already down by 15 there was lack of intensity and defense. PF isnt a weak team tho either. They have four people averaging double digits and they had two boys that shut down jenkins and rone. If Cosby plans on making it back to state they have some work to do.

I agree with you Cosby is really going to have to do some hard practices and get their team in sync with one another if they plan to go back to state!GO EAGLES!!!!!!