Sullivan Central Cougar Basketball '06-'07

1cougarfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was impressed with sullivan centrals shooting against cocke co. they shot well in the first half. i think they will struggle though against a decent defense. cocke co. just couldnt get out and guard the three and couldnt keep up with them. sc dont have much at the post. sullivan central from what i saw lives by the three and might cost them some games this season because they will have some off games.

Central played hard tonight but did not shoot the ball as good as they can... they still had a chance to win, Central took a 1 or 2 point lead with about 6 min. left and the home cooking refs struck again... The reffing was bad all night long and Central did not have a chance to win a close game on that floor, but that is basketball and cant harp on that... Central will be a pretty good team this year and will suprise a lot of teams.. Carter had a good team but i think Central was the better team but on the road the better team does not always win.. I think with Big 9 refs Central wins by 10 or 15....