Sullivan Central Cougar Basketball '06-'07

1cougarfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday 28th is going to be the GAME of the week....if you thought the "Cougar Circus" was good friday at the cocke county game wait till the hilltoppers come to Central, the Cougar Circus will be rolling watch out!! :)

We'll really need the 'Cougar Circus' out in full force Tuesday. Good luck and play smart!

Tuesday 28th is going to be the GAME of the week....if you thought the "Cougar Circus" was good friday at the cocke county game wait till the hilltoppers come to Central, the Cougar Circus will be rolling watch out!! B)

It’s CENTRAL CIRCUS…. cougar circus doesn’t even sound right. There’s no patent on it and it’s VERY fitting…you can have it. ;)

I hate it for you guys. It seems as if the Hill Toppers have been underrated all pre-season (ranked behind the Indians of DB) and will more than likely make an example out of the Cougars to prove their point that they are the team to beat in the BIG 9!!! Go ahead and get your excuses ready because you’re going to need several after Tuesday. And do me a favor…save the “We need a new coach” one for at least mid season. :lol::P

It’s CENTRAL CIRCUS…. cougar circus doesn’t even sound right. There’s no patent on it and it’s VERY fitting…you can have it. :P

I hate it for you guys. It seems as if the Hill Toppers have been underrated all pre-season (ranked behind the Indians of DB) and will more than likely make an example out of the Cougars to prove their point that they are the team to beat in the BIG 9!!! Go ahead and get your excuses ready because you’re going to need several after Tuesday. And do me a favor…save the “We need a new coach” one for at least mid season. :lol::lol:

I am starting to wonder if you are a TN High fan or SH fan?

I am starting to wonder if you are a TN High fan or SH fan?

I’m a SPORTS fan who tells it like it is!! I’ll always pull for my Vikings…but in the same breath I will always give credit where credit is due…without prejudice. I’m just making sure you clowns don’t forget who told you who the team to beat would be this year. And don’t forget my list of SOPHOMORES I said would either start or play BIG roles on their teams! As a matter of face…I got a few of my friends together after Thanksgiving dinner and we went CROW hunting. You don’t have to thank me…I just wanted to make sure the three stooges brock20, hessforprez, bballfan99 had plenty when the time comes…and its comin!!! :thumb:

Edited by Cap1

He's neither. He's main purpose seems to be to make some smart remark of someone's post. What a loser!

Sticks and stones…cougarfan. But the fact of the matter is that we both know who the LOSER will be come Tuesday night!!!! :o Boy...the Circus is going to be so much fun this year!!! :lol:

I’m a SPORTS fan who tells it like it is!! I’ll always pull for my Vikings…but in the same breath I will always give credit where credit is due…without prejudice. I’m just making sure you clowns don’t forget who told you who the team to beat would be this year. And don’t forget my list of SOPHOMORES I said would either start or play BIG roles on their teams! As a matter of face…I got a few of my friends together after Thanksgiving dinner and we went CROW hunting. You don’t have to thank me…I just wanted to make sure the three stooges brock20, hessforprez, bballfan99 had plenty when the time comes…and its comin!!! :lol:

It's takes a pretty sad little man, when he has to pull for someone else to beat SC when his own team (TH) isn't able to do it. :o

Sticks and stones…cougarfan. But the fact of the matter is that we both know who the LOSER will be come Tuesday night!!!! :o Boy...the Circus is going to be so much fun this year!!! :lol:

So you have fun when someone else beats Central? Well I guess if my whole family could never beat a team I would be happy when that team gets beat too.

Edited by brock20

I’m a SPORTS fan who tells it like it is!! I’ll always pull for my Vikings…but in the same breath I will always give credit where credit is due…without prejudice.

No you are not a sports fan. There are only certain teams in this area you will give credit to. You never pulled for Central when they went to the state 2 years ago and you didn't pull for them in the regional after your vikes didn't even make it past the districts...admit it. If a team doesn't fit your perception of what a basketball team should play or look like you bash them on here.

Edited by brock20