Sullivan Central Cougar Basketball '06-'07

1cougarfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East is just a better team than us. 31 points better, I don't think so. We just played terrible. Hess couldn't throw it in the ocean and our coach left him in the entire game for some unknown reason. It was just plain ugly. We sure stunk the floor up!

no it is not a unknown reason, Hess is a scorer and his shot was not falling last night but he has earned the right to play and that is all that there is to it..... DONT START RAGGING ON A KID THAT HAS PLAYED HIS TALE OFF FOR CENTRAL FOR 3 YEARS AND HAS HAD A LOT OF GREAT GAMES AND A BIG PART OF CENTRALS RUN TO THE STATE TOURNAMENT AND THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR... HE IS ALOUD A OFF NIGHT...

No Brock I just wanted to see how many excuses you would have. Most of the times its the refs. Was it once again?. Give East some credit for shutting down your boy Hess and they flat where a better team.

Dont get on this site and start running your mouth abouy central or Hess... You never got on here after we beat D.B.... were was you then? east did beat us it was not the refs but we will play them again...

No Brock I just wanted to see how many excuses you would have. Most of the times its the refs. Was it once again?. Give East some credit for shutting down your boy Hess and they flat where a better team.

No it wasn't the ref's but thanks. But YOU did a pretty good job last night compared to the other two. I know who you are.

yess.so central had a off night but it happens.hopefully we won't have to many and we will get east the next time we play them.hess,maccan,and baker just had a off night.we will get em next time boys.

The Vikings had the same lame excuse against East :lol: !!!! I don’t think that is a legitimate excuses THIS season. :thumb:

Edited by Cap1

I don’t know about you guys but my pre season pole prediction is out the window :D ! At this point I think even the Hill could lose a time or two during the course of this season. It’s looking like East could be a shoe in for the District tournament this year. Then again…they did lose to South…that lost to Boone…that lost to the Vikings… that lost to Volunteer…that lost to DB…that lost to Central…that lost to East…that lost to South…that lost to Boone…that lost to Crocket…that lost to DB…that lost to Central… that lost to…Science Hill…that lost to…oops I got carried away!!!

I think you get my point! :lol:

One sure thing about the way things are panning out in the Big 9 this season…it’s cutting down on the amount of trash talking on the Big 9 boards this year!! :D

One sure thing about the way things are panning out in the Big 9 this season…it’s cutting down on the amount of trash talking on the Big 9 boards this year!! ;)

LOL...I was just talking about that the other day! Everyone is afraid to get on here and talk smack now cause even if your team beats a team bad today, tomorrow they could be the one's getting beat bad...hehe