2007 Schedules

reaction

No they dont. Portland is week one, Springfield is week two and Alcoa [if it becomes official] would be at week 3.But thats still not in stone

Is Beech still the other non-region game????? I know that those three games you listed plus Beech would have to make for one of the tougher non-region schedules in the state. That doesn't even include the very tough region that the Blue Devils compete in.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Beech still the other non-region game????? I know that those three games you listed plus Beech would have to make for one of the tougher non-region schedules in the state. That doesn't even include the very tough region that the Blue Devils compete in.

Yes, we kept Beech on the schedule.Its become a good rivalry and a good gate.

White House 2007 Schedule[as i understand it]

Week one Portland-Home

Week two Alcoa-Away

Week three Springfield-Home

Week four Macon Co-Home

Week five-Beech-Away

Week six-Sycamore Away

Week seven Pearl Cohn-Away

Week eight Dekalb Co Home

Week Nine Station Camp-Home

week Ten Greenbriar- Away

Edited by titans89

Reid tried to schedule Catholic a couple of times.....they said.........no.

Alcoa, Webb and Catholic each have nothing to do in week 0. Alcoa will play either/or or a combination of both.(JK) We only have ONE game scheduled out of conference (White House) Coach was gripping last week about not being able to find anyone to play. We will see.

Hey PaintedBridge.

Heard that the Catholic/Bearden game was originally sched months ago. Heard the plug got pulled just last week. I would love to see Alcoa/Catholic. I came out to see the Fulton/Alcoa game, and saw both the Catholic/Fulton games this year. Both lose some stars, but both have a bunch back. Also, the gate for both schools would nice. My guess would be that Catholic probably did say no because the Bearden game was already locked. If it aint, these two should play. I could care less who calls who. These two should lock horns.

You think Heritage would do anything against White House?Oh I forgot your AD wont return calls to play White House.

You know I'd love to see it happen. This town would be nuts if it happened. It happened for basketball and volleyball last year, but that's not the sport our town thrives on from week to week, which is unfortunate. Both schools are competitors in basketball. I'm sure Coach Brown & his staff wouldn't mind, but as far as the AD goes, I don't know.

Hate to hear that Boyd and CPA will not play next year. That was becoming quite a friendly rivalry. Two good schools with good programs and a lot of very nice people.

I agree. CPA is First Class in my book. I would have loved for them to come down to Boyd next year. Personally I like privates playing privates. That way we don't have to listen to all the "recruiting accusations" Hopefully one day we will split off from the TSSAA and run our own program.

OK. Just don't tell anybody but we will play Boyd and MC for sure :lol:

Hey Zonepirate. This will be another great game, always is. Looking forward to seeing you again. :lol:

I'm not sure about Loudon and Meigs Co. Never played them or seen them play in person.

We have never had much trouble with CAK, but im sure it will be a pretty good game.

Grace will be the cupcake team on the schedule.

Red Bank will be the hardest game.

South Pitt, well we all know how that goes, its a rivalry. :lol:

I think Loudon will be similar to a Tyner or CPA, they are always close to the top in 2A. Meigs will be similar to Marion and other Valley teams, just more depth because of being 3A. Hope we have Grace for homecoming and not Red Bank again, even though I doubt Red Bank will be as good next year as they were this year.

Boyd plays Tyner week 10 and South pitt. does not play Tyner next year.

Are yoou sure about that Cam10. I think the region coaches draw the dates they will play each other every 2 years. I'm not 100% sure about that, but I was under the understanding that Tyner could be moved to a different date, although I hope not.

No. I don't know anything but IMO I just think there is too much football in his veins to get out of coaching. It may still happen but I would not bet on it. My son is a freshman next year so I hope Vic coaches at least 4 more :lol: .

Vic is a great coach. It would be tough to find someone to fill his shoes. For SP sake, I hope he stays around.